Are you getting Outlook login issues while logging in to your email? You’re not alone. We’ve got your back! Outlook login issues are very common among users today. Fortunately, they are not as critical as it seems, you can resolve these issues in just a few simple steps.
Outlook gives the ‘Outlook won’t open’ error due to one of the following reasons-
- Most of the time, users forget the accurate Login password of their Outlook mail which results in authentication failure and zero access to the account.
- On occasions, Outlook settings might change which disrupts the proper functioning and the login issue arises.
Dive deeper through this blog to get complete knowledge about Outlook login errors. Check out some of the common Outlook login issues and their solutions so next time you face them, you troubleshoot like a pro.
Steps to follow when Outlook won’t start:
Issues with the navigation pane cause difficulty in starting Outlook. Therefore, resetting the navigation pane might resolve the issue. Follow the steps given below to reset the navigation pane.
- Open Run command box, press Windows key + R key
- Now type Outlook.exe/resentnavpane in the Open section
- Click OK
It’s important to note that errors in the navigation panes might rise because of Virus attacks, poor network connection, outdated version of Outlook or the Windows version might not be in sync with the Outlook version.
Are you facing common issues in Outlook?
Let’s fix them together. To start troubleshooting Outlook login issues in Office 365, simply follow the instructions given below.
- Search for issues caused by add-ins and Exit Outlook.
- Repair Office.
- Run Outlook Diagnostics.
- Create a new Outlook profile.
- Run Sara Advanced Diagnostics.
It is always apt to check for the reason underlying so, you never face that technical problem in the future.
Perform the steps given below to rule out all the possible situations:
- Scan your system with Antivirus software and clean if any virus is found
- Reconnect your computer with the network
- Check for system updates for the proper functioning of all programs.
Are you facing an Outgoing Mail Server issue?
Slight changes in the Outlook configuration causes outgoing mail server issues. With our expert help, you can settle this common issue in just a few minutes. Follow the steps given below to troubleshoot the error.
- Open your Outlook mail and go to the Mail menu.
- Select Preference
- Select the ‘Accounts’ option in the preference window
- Select the mail account which is causing the problem
- Look under the ‘Account Information’ tab and click on “Outgoing Mail Server” (SMPT)
- Select ‘Edit SMPT Server List’
- Now make the essential changes and save.
Hope you started getting the outgoing mails in your Outlook.
Does your Outlook profile get stuck?
It is witnessed that users often get stuck when their Outlook is in the loading phase. They couldn’t check the fresh mails, couldn’t refresh the page, or perform any actions further. If you face this problem often. Here’s our simple guide for you.
Open your Outlook in Safe Mode. This simple step will disable all the add-ins and put a stop to all the unnecessary operations running in the background. Thus, giving utmost priority to loading Outlook profile.
Why is my Email not Working?
Emails are one of the most trusted ways to transfer information in different formats. According to a survey, in 2019, the number of global e-mail users amounted to 3.9 billion and is expected to grow to 4.48 billion by the year 2024. So, when billions of emails are sent and received at the same time around the world, small technical glitches are discernible. In fact, most of the time it is witnessed that users enter wrong passwords subconsciously. They either involve typos, alpha-numeric characters or they forget that their password is case-sensitive and believe us it happens.
Quick assistance from our technical experts can help you in proper email configuration or account setup so you never face these issues in the future.
We have enlisted a few common issues which users usually face while using their email services.
- The users can’t log in to the email account.
- The users can’t sign in the email account.
- The users can’t sign up for an email account.
- The clear page is coming when opening Email.
- Issues found when to send and receive emails.
- Users face email configuration and setup issues.
- Email program shut instantly.
- Not ready to send or get messages.
- Users found the Mailer Daemon issue.
- Issues found when documents attached.
- Issues with designing mail.
- Users detected spam and fraudulent emails frequently.
- Users’ email account temporarily blocked.
In the Nutshell:
In case you need further assistance, we are always there to help you with the Outlook email login issue.