It is not really surprising that most of the users Forgot Zoho Password and look for the recovery solution. Luckily, Zoho allows you to recover your lost password easily without losing any kind of data associated with your account. As an Administrator of the organization, you can easily get the Zoho account password back if you have forgotten it. What you need to do is to carefully walk through the below-mentioned steps and recover the lost password. As an Administrator of the organization, you can easily get the Zoho account password back if you have forgotten it. What you need to do is to carefully walk through the below-mentioned steps and recover the lost password.
Here’s How to do it?
- To perform the Zoho Password Recovery operation, you should go to the login page of Zoho Mail firstly.
- Here, a ‘Forgot Password’ button will appear that you need to click. It will take you to a new page where you have to enter the registered mobile number and email address.
- Next, you should enter the captcha code and then click on the ‘Request’ option.
- Check your inbox if you’ve entered your alternative email address
- Check your mobile number, if you have entered your number associated with the Zoho account.
- You will have to enter the verification code and comfort it by reentering the same password correctly.
- Here, you can successfully get your password back without facing any kind of technical or non-technical glitches.
What Would You Do If Super Administrator Forgot Zoho Mail Account Password?
Sometimes, due to a wide variety of reasons the Super Administrator of a company forget his/ her Zoho account password. You should know the fact the admin has no right to reset the password o super admin for safety purposes. However, a super admin can recover Forgot Zoho Password by following methods:
- Requesting a password reset link to the alternative email address linked on Zoho
- Requesting a verification code directly to the registered mobile number associated with the Zoho account.
However, simply by walking through the same steps as mentioned above, the password can be recovered with the utmost ease. Besides, administrators and users should make a habit of changing the account password from time to time for better security.
How Do Users Reset/ Change/ Update Zoho Account Password?
- First of all, users should log in to the Zoho account using the login credentials.
- Select the ‘Security’ section and then enter the account password. Here, you will be able to create a new password for your account.
- Click ‘Save’ to save the changes and your password will be successfully updated.
How Do Administrators Reset/ Change/ Update Zoho Account Password?
- Admin should firstly login to the mail admin Zoho account and reach out to the ‘User Details’ section.
- Here, a list of users will appear that you need to select the one for whom you would like to change the password.
- Opt for the option sys ‘Change Password’ and then set up a strong password for the users.
- Moreover, users can also change their password but you should choose the option says ‘Force User to Change Account Password during the Next Login’.
- Besides, you should also provide the Admin password and then select the ‘Ok’ option.
Using the above-given procedure will help you to change the password conveniently. Also, if any mishap takes place, you should fetch the technical backing along with the correct guidance from the experts. So, why are you waiting for?