How to Recover Sbcglobal Email Account in Quick Steps?
SBCGlobal email is one of the most known alternatives to famous webmail services. The company SBC Global communication recently partnered with tech giant AT&T making it much more effective. Whether you are an existing user of SbcGlobal communications or AT&T services, you are eligible for using SBCGlobal.net email. Forgetting an email password or not being able to sign in is a very common issue faced by many email users. Maybe you are typing your password right but someone else changed it and now you want its access back or maybe you are typing wrong characters or numbers or forgot your password. Whatever is the case with you, you can simply fix it all by recovering your email account.
In this blog, we will guide you regarding the same issue. Read the blog till the end if you want to know the procedure of Sbcglobal – recover email in a few steps. So, let’s get started with it right away.
Steps to Change SbcGlobal Account Password
Note that these steps are only helpful for those who still remember their account password. You can attempt to change your SbcGlobal email password if you suspect any unusual login or think someone else got access to your account. Changing the password of your account will keep it safe from any sort of unauthorized access. Everyone should change their account password after a while and also keep two steps authentication enabled to make sure no one else can misuse it. Follow the below steps to change your SbcGlobal email password.
- To change your password you must be logged into your account first. If you are already logged in from your device or webmail then you can skip this step. Otherwise, open the Yahoo webpage and click on the Mail icon in the top corner. The steps can differ according to the webmail you are using to access your SBCGlobal email.
- Sign in to your sbcglobal.net account. Enter your email address and password and hit sign in.
- Click on your profile picture from the top left corner and select Yahoo Account Info.
- You might need to enter your account credentials again and after that, you will need to select Manage Passwords And Account Security option.
- You’ll be taken to the AT&T account management page where you would need to enter your account password once again. After that, you can create a new password for your SbcGlobal.net email.
- At last, when you are done creating a new password, click on the Submit button to finish to save it.
This was easy and quick, Right? Now you can use your account without any worries. However, if you are still worried about someone else getting access to your account again, you can enable 2-step authentication. For those who can’t access their account or forgot their email password, call SBCGlobal Email Support for assistance or keep reading to know the procedure of SBCGlobal recovery email.
Recover your SBCGlobal Email Account in Quick Steps
Forgetting an email password or even a username is one of the most common issues that email users face. Almost every email user has faced this issue and not only once a lot of times. I talk about me, I forgot my email password every time I sign in but thanks to god, I know how to recover the email account. And seriously I don’t care how many times I forgot my account password as long as I know how to recover it. You can be like this too if you learn how to recover your account once. This time, I’m helping you with the SBCGlobal – Recover Email procedure but next time make sure you won’t need my help. Let’s get started right away:
- First, visit the SBCGlobal password recovery page and click on the Mail icon from the upper right corner.
- Now, you need to enter your email address in the given field. Make sure you enter the correct email of which you forgot the password.
- Click on the Forgot password option.
- Click on your profile from the top right corner and select Yahoo Account Info.
- Select Manage password and security info to get to the AT&T OLAM page.
- Provide your email address and create a new account password for your SBCGlobal email.
- After entering and confirming the new password, hit Save Changes.
You can now log in to your account with your new password. Make sure you enter your account credentials correctly including your email address and password. Check that the CapsLock is off if you still can’t sign in. In case you still can’t access your account or face any other issue with your SBCGlobal email, give us a call at the SBCGlobal helpline number. Our skilled techs will help you recover your email by diagnosing the real issue.
Prevent SBCGlobal Email From Unauthorized Access
To keep your SBCGlobal email secured from hackers and unauthorized access, you must practice good habits like creating a strong and unique password, not sharing it with anyone, signing out from other devices, etc. Moreover, you should always keep two-step verification enabled for all your email accounts.
If you have 2-steps authentication enabled then no one else can get access to your account even if they know your account password. Because then they would need to follow a second step for security i.e. entering the one-time password that is either sent to your alternative email or mobile number. So, unless they have access to your mobile number or alternative email too, they can’t get past your SBCGlobal email.
In case you think someone is misusing your account or spamming your contact with your account, immediately contact our SBCGlobal Customer Support agents.
You can also contact us if you are facing the below-mentioned issues with your email.
- SBCGlobal Email account Not working
- Can’t sign in to Sbcglobal account
- Can’t set up SBCGlobal email on iPhone, Android, Mac, or Windows device
- Need help resetting account
- Configuring SBCGlobal IMAP and SMTP settings
- Not able to send emails from your account
- Can’t receive any emails
- Configuring SBCGlobal POP3 settings
Our skilled technicians can resolve each and every issue with your SBCGlobal email within a few minutes. All you need is to dial our toll-free helpline number, that’s all.