In the past few years, everyone knew of Gmail and its features but only a few people use it for their needs. Nowadays, millions of people all across the world are making proper utilization of Google mail account. It comes up with numbers of lavish features and exceptional functionalities to ease the work of the users. It includes YouTube, Google Drive, Google Map, Calendar and many more things available in Gmail. Although it is full of security features and ultimate features, it is also not free from errors and problems. Gmail Not Receiving Emails is one of the common problems that most of the users often encounter.
Along with that, users can also confront similar problems that are available in the following manner. Have a look:
- Gmail can send the mail but fails to receive
- The Gmail account is completely unable to receive any kind of email.
- Neither Gmail is sending nor receiving emails and many more.
Suitable Solution for Gmail Not Receiving Emails
Enable POP Server:
- Go to the official Gmail website where you need to enter your username along with the password.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ option and once you reach out to your Gmail homepage, go to the ‘Gear’ option.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option and then look for the ‘Forwarding POP/IMAP’ settings.
- Here, you will have to choose the ‘Enable POP’ option for each mail and click the ‘Save’ options once done completely.
- Close the window and check whether the same error is resolved.
Steps if Gmail not Receiving Emails On iPhone
Sometimes, due to numerous reasons, Not Receiving Emails Gmail problems occur on the iPhone. However, such problems are avoidable and you can do so by correcting the wrong setting of your Gmail and iPhone.
Check Out The Resolution:
- On your very first step, check out the internet connection before implementing any technical step.
- Moving to the next step will ask you to make sure that record settings of your Gmail are absolutely correct.
- After that, you need to go to the ‘Settings’ option and then select the ‘Accounts and Passwords’ option.
- Tap your email account and then go to email deliver which is available ‘Account’. Here, you will come across the default setting for your Gmail account that you need to check.
If You are not Receiving Emails Gmail on Android
Sometimes, android users might face issues with Gmail Not Receiving Email but there is nothing to worry about. Simply by following some easy to implement steps, you will be able to fix such problems in no time.
1.Update Or Check the Server:
- First of all, you need to update the Gmail application if any update is taking place.
- Next, you should check the status of the server as a down server can be the common reason behind it.
2.Check The Filers:
- Go to Gmail and then ‘Settings’ option and then select Filters & Blocked Addresses option.
- If you are seeing any kind of filter, you should quickly delete it and check the resolution.
3.Enable Auto Sync:
- Go to Gmail and then open the ‘Menu’ option.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option and check whether the ‘Sync Gmail’ option is enabled.
4.Change Data Server Setting:
- Go to Gmail and then ‘Settings’ option.
- After that, you need to reach out to the ‘Network & Internet’ option and then opt for the ‘Data Usage’ option.
- Select ‘Unrestricted’ data and find Gmail.
- Toggle it on to white list Gmail in Data Server.
By making use of the above-mentioned solutions, you will be able to mend Not Receiving Emails Gmail problems. If you are facing any difficulties while implementing these steps, you can fetch the help directly from our Email Support professionals. With their support, each user can easily get rid of any kind of problems pertaining to the same.