How to Fix Gmail Not Receiving Emails Issue?
In the past few years, everyone knew of Gmail and its features but only a few people use it for their needs. Nowadays, millions of people all across the world are making proper utilization of Google mail account. It comes up with a number of lavish features and exceptional functionalities to ease the work of the users. It includes YouTube, Google Drive, Google Map, Calendar, and many more things available in Gmail. Although it is full of security features and ultimate features, it is also not free from errors and problems. Gmail Not Receiving Emails is one of the common problems that most of users often encounter.
Why Am I Not Receiving Emails on Gmail?
- First, server problem.
- Internet Connectivity is poor.
- Entering wrong login credentials like username and password.
- However, this issue also occurs when Gmail’s storage capacity is full.
- Availability of email filters on the receiver’s device.
Allied Obstacles Along With Gmail Not Receiving Emails:
Along with Gmail account not receiving emails, users can also confront similar problems that are available in the following manner. Have a look:
- You can send emails but fails to receive them.
- The Gmail account is completely unable to receive any kind of email.
- Also, Gmail not sending or receiving emails and many more.
- Gmail not receiving forwarded emails.
- Similarly, you also face not receiving emails from one person Gmail.
Suitable Solution for Gmail Not Receiving Emails
Enable POP server:
- Go to the official Gmail website where you need to enter your username along with the password.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ option and once you reach out to your Gmail homepage, go to the ‘Gear’ option.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option and then look for the ‘Forwarding POP/IMAP’ settings.
- Here, you will have to choose the ‘Enable POP’ option for each mail and click the ‘Save’ options once done completely.
- Close the window and check whether the same error is resolved.
Verify Gmail storage capacity is not full:
- Firstly, access your Gmail account and select the unwanted emails.
- Then click on the Delete option to remove the unwanted emails.
- Under Gmail’s tab, hit the More option.
- Now, choose the Bin option to open it.
- At last, tap on the Empty Bin now option to permanently delete those unwanted emails. By implementing these steps, you can free Gmail’s storage space.
Disable Email Forwarding:
- Visit Settings and then click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP option.
- Next, turn off the Email Forwarding option and hit the Save button.
Remove Antivirus Utilities:
- Go to Taskbar >> Startup tab >> Antivirus.
- Hit the Disable button to remove the Antivirus Utilities.
Steps If Gmail Not Receiving Emails On iPhone
Sometimes, due to numerous reasons, Not Receiving Emails in Gmail problems occur on the iPhone. However, such problems are avoidable and you can do so by correcting the wrong setting of your Gmail and iPhone.
Check Out The Resolution:
- On your very first step, check out the internet connection before implementing any technical step.
- Moving to the next step will ask you to make sure that the record settings of your Gmail are absolutely correct.
- After that, you need to go to the ‘Settings’ option and then select the ‘Accounts and Passwords’ option.
- Tap your email account and then go to email deliver which is available ‘Account’. Here, you will come across the default setting for your Gmail account that you need to check.
What To Do If Gmail Not Receiving Emails On Android?
Sometimes, android users might face issues with Gmail Not Receiving Emails Android but there is nothing to worry about. Simply by following some easy to implement steps, you will be able to fix such problems in no time.
1. Update Or Check the Server:
- First of all, you need to update the Gmail application if any update is taking place.
- Next, you should check the status of the server as a down server can be the common reason behind it.
2. Check The Filters:
- Go to Gmail and then the ‘Settings’ option and then select the Filters & Blocked Addresses option.
- If you are seeing any kind of filter, you should quickly delete it and check the resolution.
3. Enable Auto Sync:
- Go to Gmail and then open the ‘Menu’ option.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option and check whether the ‘Sync Gmail’ option is enabled.
4. Change Data Server Setting:
- Go to Gmail and then the ‘Settings’ option.
- After that, you need to reach out to the ‘Network & Internet’ option and then opt for the ‘Data Usage’ option.
- Select ‘Unrestricted’ data and find Gmail.
- Toggle it on to white list Gmail in Data Server.
Also Read: How to fix Gmail not working issue?
By making use of the above-mentioned solutions, you will be able to mend Gmail Not Receiving Emails problem. If you are facing any difficulties while implementing these steps, you can fetch help directly from our Email Support professionals. With their support, each user can easily get rid of any kind of problems pertaining to the same.