If you’re trying to add your Outlook.com account to another mail app, you might need the Outlook IMAP settings, POP, or SMTP settings. Sometimes it becomes necessary to put on some more information in the Advanced Options section with the help of Outlook.com IMAP Settings. The IT team can provide you with your mail server’s IMAP and SMTP details. If you are not able to get from them, you can follow the below-mentioned step according to your need:
How do I set Outlook IMAP settings for iPhone?
If you want to do an Outlook IMAP settings iPhone, then you need to follow the below-mentioned steps
- First of all, access your iPhone, move to the Settings section.
- Determine the Mail, Contacts, and Calendars option and select it.
- Select Add account then Other Add Mail Account.
- As a next step, the Add Mail Account wizard will appear on the screen.
- Fill in all the required information in the given section.
How do I set Outlook 365 IMAP settings?
For the Office 365 Outlook IMAP Settings you need to follow the given steps:
- Firstly, select the Info tab on the left side, click and select the Add Account icon on the main panel.
- Fill in the Email address section and then click the down arrow key next to Advanced Options.
- Select the checkbox of the given Let me set up my account manually option.
- Click the Connect button to start working on the same.
How to enable mail provider settings?
If you’re to connect more than or another email account to Outlook.com with the help of POP, certain changes need to be made to mail provider settings to enable a connection that could be blocked.
How to do the Outlook IMAP settings for Gmail?
For the Outlook IMAP settings for Gmail, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- See the level of accessing your account you’re giving the app before you connect your Gmail Account.
- Only allow access to the relevant part of your Gmail account, like your email.
- Connect your Gmail Account to the app without revealing your password.
- Disconnect your Gmail Account from the app whenever required. This is how you can configure Gmail IMAP Settings.
How to do the Outlook IMAP settings for yahoo?
You can follow these step to the Outlook IMAP settings for yahoo:
For any other email providers, contact them step-by-step procedure on how to unblock the connection. Always try to use the secure option to access Yahoo Mail. Don’t worry! You have options to keep using your Yahoo Mail securely and without interruption:
- First of all, Always use the Yahoo Mail website: mail.yahoo.com.
- Install the Yahoo Mail app on your devices, either you are using Android or iOS.
- Protect your App with a password.
Keep your current application, but follow the steps to ensure it’s syncing with our secure sign-in method.
Outlook IMAP Settings For Different Systems:
You want to access all your Outlook for different systems such as MAC Book, MAC PC, or another desktop. Here are the simple steps that you can use to configure. The steps are like:
How to Set Outlook For Apple Mail (Mac desktop)?
Follow the below-mentioned steps for the Apple Mail that can also help you to configure the IMAP server.
- Click Mac’s toolbar Mail option, then choose your Decisions from the dropdown menu.
- In the left sidebar, click on the account you want to connect.
- Now, select the details of the Account.
- Choose the domain for Incoming Mail Server. It is your IMAP server name.
- Next, Choose the field for Outgoing Mail Server.
Edit the SMTP server list to see the SMTP server name. SMTP port is also available here.
How to Set Outlook for Mac?
Want to do the outlook setting for the MAC? Here are the simple steps that you can follow to do the setting of the same.
- First, select Outlook in your Mac’s toolbar.
- And then choose your choices, and click on Accounts.
- Click on the particular account you want to connect to HubSpot.
- Also, find the fields for both servers Incoming and Outgoing. The text box towards the right is the port, and the longer text box is the server name.
Use the given details when setting up your connected inbox in HubSpot.
How to set Outlook for PC?
The step-by-step procedure that you need to follow if you are looking for the setting of the outlook for your PC.
- Open Outlook, click on the File option. Then move to Account Settings > Account Settings.
- Go to the Email tab and select your account by double-click on the account you want to connect to HubSpot.
- Then visit the below-mentioned Server Information. However, you can also find your server’s name, the incoming mail server (IMAP), and the outgoing mail server (SMTP).
- To know the ports for each server, click More settings… > Advanced.
Read Also:- How to configure Outlook.com email settings?
Outlook IMAP settings for yahoo and Outlook IMAP settings for Gmail settings are also shared in the blog. It will help you to establish the connection on your own without any technical support. However, these simple steps are easy to understand if you want to create any connection. Although if you are facing any problems while establishing a connection, then you can connect to Outlook Technical Support for help.