You can access Roadrunner email with the help of any smart device which is having a strong internet connection. You can get all the features and services of the roadrunner email on all of your devices too. However, the circumstance might get tensed whenever you start to get errors while using the Roadrunner email. The most common error that is faced by many users these days is Error 530. Once you get this error 530, you won’t be able to send or receive any message to any of your mail addresses. On the other hand, by taking Roadrunner Email Support, you can easily eradicate this error from the root.
Sometimes, any modification in the outgoing servers for sending the messages to receivers may create a dilemma. If you have changed the server address without bringing to anyone’s awareness, then you will find error code 530 on-screen.
This error usually comes across if there is some problem with the simple mail transfer protocol (SMTP). But, you don’t need to worry, if the same problem happens with your device. Today, we are going to talk about some straightforward tricks to get rid of this error.
Have a look at the possible causes of error 530 on the Roadrunner email account:
- Maybe your Roadrunner email account is jamming the emails from receiving it on the other networks.
- For sending the mail to different recipients, if you are using more than one outgoing server, then you may come across this error.
- Improper settings or configuration of the email account.
- Not having a proper connection with the internet.
Best possible steps to get rid of error 530 from the Roadrunner email account?
- Open the Roadrunner email account, select the tool menu, and then click on the Window screen that is available above the header.
- Go to ‘Accounts’ followed by the last menu. A drop-down menu will come into view on the screen.
- On the right-hand side of the window from the internet options, simply select Mail.
- Now, uncheck the checkbox that says, Don’t host email account.
- Go for Properties and then tap on the dialog box to read the full instructions associated with an email.
- Here, look for outgoing mail server settings. Verify settings appropriately.
- Tap on the box that says My server requires authentication to authenticate the server first, before directly connecting to it, and then click ok.
- If the problem still continues to grow up, then it is healthier to use web-based email services. Now, you will receive the emails on time.
Therefore, we hope the above-mentioned steps will help you to get rid of error 530 from the Roadrunner email screen. If the problem still stumbles upon, then check whether you have performed the steps correctly or not. If all the steps are properly performed and the problem still enrages you, then you can call at Roadrunner Support Phone Number. Here, the customer care support technicians will assist you in troubleshooting the error.