How Can I Reset Roadrunner Email Password?
Roadrunner is one of the most popular email service providers, and it is known for its versatility. It has users globally who not only praise its service but also love to use it professionally as well as with friends and family. Similar, to other Roadrunner also sometimes fails to perform as expected. Some errors and issues stop working. The major issue that usually users face is log in. Many times users forgot the roadrunner password, as a result, they fail to access their account. But there is an option for a roadrunner email password reset, and here in this blog, you will find how to reset the password.
But before we proceed towards the steps of password recovery, it is important to know why it is tough to do that. For users who are new or have never used the roadrunner service of recovering passwords, this blog is going to be useful for them. Roadrunner password recovery is not easy and why is it is so. Well, roadrunner password recovery is not similar to the usual ‘Forget Password’ procedure available on other email platforms. Instead, it includes steps that are quite different. To make it easier for you, we have summarized the whole process in simple steps.
Before you initiate, identify your case; reset the procedure for the first time, and resetting of already reset the password. They both are different and you have to identify yours. Read further to reset roadrunner email password:
Steps for Roadrunner Email Password Reset for the First Time:
- In the URL bar of your search engine, type https://pt.rr.com/ and press enter.
- In the window that will open on your computer screen will display you two options. Now you have to select one of them. Click on ‘I do not know my email password’ option.
- There a text box will appear asking for your email address.
- Now enter the email address and Submit.
- The process will verify your email account information.
- If you are asked to enter some captcha text to prove that you are not a robot, then do it carefully.
- Now you will be asked to enter your cable modem ID. MAC address always comes in alphanumeric address usually has 12 characters. It provides a unique identification to your modem on the network. In case you don’t have any idea about how to find this address then you can search online about this.
- After entering and clicking to Submit. Next, you have to answer a few verification questions. Choose an appropriate one given in the list below. Don’t forget the right answers, because just like your password these questions are also case sensitive. Therefore, if you forgot your password again in the future, you have to again go through these security questions.
- After submitting all the answers to roadrunner password recovery questions, click on Reset password’. Now a new password will be randomly generated, that will contain 8 digits. Record it and save this password so that you don’t forget next time.
- Now you have to use your newly generated password and log in. After a successful login, you can change the randomly generated password and create a new one. This password will be known to you only. And ensure to save the password in a safe place.
Reset Roadrunner Email Password After Prior Alteration
Some of the steps are the same as mentioned above. Refer below for the rest.
- You have to follow the same steps from the opening of the https://pt.rr.com/ to submitting the email address.
- Next you will be asked to answer a few security questions that you had already set up for the first time.
- Type the right answer otherwise you can’t reset your password.
- After answering the questions, now click on “Reset password” and you will get an automatically generated password.
- Login and replace the automatically-generated password with your choice.
The above-mentioned steps and procedures will help you in the roadrunner password reset procedure. After a successful password change, you will be able to use your Roadrunner account once again. If you need any technical assistance, just dial the Roadrunner Support Number for instant support from our tech experts.