AOL Mail is a worldwide emailing service that offers a high range of features to its users to make their office or personal work more convenient. So, one may freely opt for AOL Mail for personally and professionally sending/receiving emails. Despite being a tremendous mailing service, due to internal technical glitches, you can experience AOL Mail Login Problems. Though, there are various possible reasons that lead to such difficulties. Well, it is crucial to identify the main factors because of which you come across this hurdle. So, instead of wag-off from this problematic situation, you are recommended to read the blog-post. Here, you will be taught!
Sign up process for www.aol mail login
Here is a list of steps that one has to follow while signing up for AOL mail. The steps are like
- First of all, enter aol.com in the address bar of your system.
- Now it will land you on the www.aol mail login page.
- Input all the information in the required fields and click on the Signup option.
- Next, you will receive a verification code on your registered mobile number.
- After that click on Verify option after entering the verification code in the box.
- This will move you on the AOL mail page. And you can easily access your AOL mail.
Login Process of AOL Mail Account
Go through the below directions to log in to your AOL Mail account if you have already created an account:
- First, open any web browser on your operating device and then type the official URL of AOL mail in the search bar, and after that hit “Enter”.
- Now, you have to tap the “Login/Join” button.
- And then enter the login credential correctly like your username and password in the box.
- After that, hit the “Sign in” button, and then you are successfully able to access your AOL mail account.
Reasons for AOL Mail Login Problems
While signing in, there can be several factors for which you face AOL Mail Login issues. The following are the possible chances of appearance that could create issues in accessing your AOL Mail. So, let’s have a glance:
- There may be an email verification problem.
- AOL login site might not be working.
- Can’t get login issue if unable to access AOL mail.
- Getting blank screen when login AOL mail account.
- May entering the incorrect user-id or password.
- The sign-in button might not be displayed on the login page.
- AOL email screen is not available when you try to log in.
- Due to network issues or slow speed of internet connection.
- Getting error message while login.
- AOL Desktop Gold is not responding.
Solutions to Specific www.aol mail login Issues
- First of all, clear out all the cache and cookies from your browser. And see if the problem is solved or not. However, it is highly recommended to use Chrome and Edge instead of Internet Explorer.
- Although if you want to access AOL mail on the Internet Explorer, then you must follow these steps such as:
- Add AOL to the trusted sites by following these steps:
- From the Tools menu, click on Internet options.
- Under the Security tab, choose Trusted Sites >> Sites.
- Add the official website to the zone by clicking on the Add option.
- Once it is over, again starts your browser to modify the changes.
- Turn on the Protected mode with these steps:
- Hit on Tools >> Internet options.
- Turn on the Protected mode by putting a checkmark against it. And select Trusted Sites.
- Then restart your browser so that this issue can be fixed.
- Try to use No Add-ons mode by implementing these steps:
- Go to the Start menu, and click on All Programs.
- Select Accessories >> System Tools >> Internet Explorer(No Add-ons).
2. Can’t access www.aol login page
- It is highly recommended to clear cookies and cache from the browser and again start it.
- Change the following Security settings like
- Turn-off the web filter option.
- Ensure that AOL.com access is not turned on.
- Also, add trusted sites to AOL.com.
3. Reset AOL password
- Visit the official site of AOL and enter your AOL username.
- Then hit the Trouble Signing in option.
- There are 2 ways to reset your AOL account password that is either through Registered Mobile Number or through a Recovery Email Address.
- After selecting one of these ways, you will receive a verification code. Then type that verification code in the required field.
- In this way, you can reset your AOL account password.
4. Unable to access AOL on Chrome
- Firstly, you have to open your Google Chrome and then click on the More option.
- From the Settings menu, select Advanced options >> Privacy and Security option.
- Choose the settings that you want to disable.
- At last, verify that cache and cookies have been cleared from the browser.
5. AOL does not work on iPhone
- Update your iOS version in order to fix this issue.
- Clear your device and again start your AOL mail.
- However, you can uninstall and reinstall the AOL mail application to fix this issue.
6. Issues while syncing AOL mail
- Delete the AOL mail account and add it after some time.
- Choose Settings option >> Manage Account >> Delete an Account option.
- Select the AOL mail account that you want to delete.
- After some time, again add your AOL mail account and verify whether the issue has been fixed or not.
- Change the Mailbox sync settings to fix this issue.
- Give permission to all the applications that you have installed to access the Calendar.
- Modify the time duration settings of the Sync period.
- Turn off the firewall settings and run the Windows troubleshooter.
- Also, turn off all the features of the Proxy option.
- Try to utilize another email client by disabling the two-way authentication.
- Wait for few minutes after uninstalling it and again add the AOL mail app.
Basic Troubleshooting Guidelines for AOL Mail Login Problems
Check-out the comprehensive steps listed underneath to cope-up All AOL Mail Login Problems:
1. Check The Internet Connection
If there is a network connection issue, the AOL mail login process will not be loaded and shows an error message. So, first, it is advisable for you to check the internet connection if the speed is high or low and solve the problem immediately if you find any network connection issue. Therefore, before accessing your AOL account, ensure that your system is properly connected to the strong network. If it’s not, then switch to a better one and then try again to sign in to your account.
2. Confirm Your Browser Settings
Issues with the browser may lead to the same problem. That’s why, in order to fix the AOL Login issue, firstly you need to delete all the browser history and then clear the caches but save cookies. After making all these changes in your browser settings, you will eventually be able to login into your AOL mail and access it for sending/receiving emails.
3. Make Sure The Login Credentials Are Correct
You have to be assured that the login credentials you are entering are correct and accurate. In case you do not remember your password or inserting the wrong username, you can get into such a problem. Here is the process through which you can reset AOL Password:
- First, open a web browser on your PC and then go to the official site of AOL Mail.
- Type your username and click ‘Next’.
- And then tap the ‘Trouble Signing in’ button.
- The two-options will be appeared on the screen to reset the password- one is by using an email address and the other is to use a phone number linked to your account.
- Choose any one of the given options and then you will receive the verification code on the chosen email id or phone number.
- Entering that code and follow the display of the prompt on the screen.
- After a while, your password has been reset and you can frequently access your AOL mail account.
4. Disable Antivirus Application
Sometimes antivirus software installed on your PC may lead to the AOL Login Issue. So, it is highly suggested you disable the antivirus program first for a couple of hours and then try to use your AOL login credentials for accessing it.
5. Make Changes In Firewall Settings
A firewall installed on your operating device may block unknown websites. So, to fix this issue you need to change the settings on the Firewall. Follow the given points to do so:
- First, go to Control Panel or Windows Setting on your device and then type ‘Windows Firewall’ in the search box
- Tap on the ‘Allowed Programs’ option and verify if https://www.aol.com/ is allowed to be accessed
- Uncheck the box for ‘web filtering’ options
- Now, restart your browser and try to sign in again
Dial Toll-Free Number To Obtain Hands-Free Solution
Hopefully! After following the aforementioned instructions, your AOL Mail Login issue has been resolved from the root. But in case, the same problem still arises, then without wasting your precious time, give an instant ring at AOL Desktop Gold helpline number. The top-most qualified technicians will assist you over a phone call and in a pinch, your login issue will be exterminated.