How to Fix Comcast Email Issues on iPhone?
Unlike other email services such as Gmail, AOL, Yahoo, etc., configuring Comcast email on iPhone is not so easy and simple as you think. Comcast email issues on iPhone occur due to server down, or poor Internet connection. Due to issues with Comcast email, you can’t send emails from the Mail app and need to sort out the problem sooner. However, there are several reasons too for your Comcast email issues on iPhone. In this guide, we discuss how to efficiently cope-up this error. So, let’s read the blog post!
Reasons For Comcast Email Issues On I-phone
Below are the lists of possible causes due to which you encounter Comcast email issues today On I-phone. Have a glimpse:
- First, Comcast’s email issues occurs due to a server problem.
- Due to poor internet connection or internet speed is slow.
- The storage space in the iPhone device might be not sufficient for Comcast emails to work.
- The server settings for Comcast emails may not be configured properly and create trouble in accessing the account.
- Maybe you enter the wrong login credentials like username and password to sing-in your Comcast.
- Or the iPhone may not be running the newest version of iOS.
- Third-party apps on your iPhone may be preventing Comcast from working appropriately.
- There might be something internally wrong with the iOS system.
Methods to Fix Comcast Email Issues on iPhone
If you are having a problem in sending or receiving emails or facing Comcast Email Issues, then you will need to walk through the fixing methods noted underneath. We have compiled fruitful several guidelines in order to effort-freely get rid of the Comcast email login issues problem. Keep your eyes feast on the given instructions and give a try to them from top-to-toe on a serious note:
Method 1: Check The Speed Of Internet Connection
The very beginning step you require to check is internet connectivity. To opening any email account, an internet connection must be at a high rate. If there is a poor connection or connectivity issue, then there is a great chance of experiencing Comcast Email Issues. Make sure your iPhone is on a good wi-fi network or it has mobile data that is turned on. When your iPhone is not connected to the internet network, your will face Comcast email problems. Once you check the connectivity and ensure that all is set but still not able to access your Comcast email, then you need to apply the next given method to troubleshoot the problem.
Method 2: Check The Storage Space On iPhone
Check your iPhone for the storage space in it as having a less amount of space can be the one cause of getting Comcast Email Issues On I-phone. Make sure, there is enough storage space available on the iPhone. If it is not, then uninstall some unnecessary apps and delete heavy data files from your iPhone device. Once it’s done, you may frequently access your Comcast Email. But if yet not, then go with the next solution method.
Method 3: Ensure Login Credentials (Username and Password)
In case, you enter the wrong password when signing in to your Comcast Email, then your email is not worked, for sure. Therefore, while entering the User ID and Password of your Comcast mail account, make sure the Caps-Lock key is off and you type correctly. If you forgot the password, then reset it instantly via your other email or phone number associated with this account. After resetting the password with a new upgraded one, then you might not face any kind of Comcast Email Issues On I-phone. Therefore, let’s change your password without wasting your time and try to access the Comcast account on your device. Continue with the next solution if this doesn’t help in terminating mailing issues.
Method 4: Check iOS Mail Fetch And Notification Settings
This method should be applied to your device is not displaying Comcast Emails. To adjust these settings, follow the provided steps one by one:
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone and then tap “Passwords & Accounts”.
- Tap “Fetch New Data” and then choose a setting such as Automatically, Manually or a schedule you would like Mail to fetch data
- Note: The default setting for all devices running iOS 11 and later is “automatically”.
If this is not beneficial, use the next method.
Method 5: Delete and Set up Comcast Email Account Again
Here is how to delete Comcast Email Account from your iPhone and then set it up back again:
Delete The Account
- First, sign in to your Comcast email on your iPhone to make sure that all your emails are there.
- Now on your device, go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts and tap on the Comcast email account.
- Click “Delete” to remove it from the device and then wait a while before setting it up again.
Configure Comcast Email Account on iPhone
Once you ensure that the Comcast Email account has been removed from your iPhone, let’s start configuring it once more. Follow the steps noted beneath:
- First, place a click on the “Mail” client on your iPhone.
- Next, click “Other” on the Welcome to Mail screen.
- Type in your credentials on the “New Account” screen and then click “Next”.
- By doing this, your information will be verified, and if the credentials are correct, your Comcast.net email will be configured successfully.
- All set! You’re ready to send and receive emails from your Comcast.net email account on your iPhone operating device.
If yet, facing the Comcast email issues on iPhone Problem, go ahead with the next solution.
Method 6: Configure Incoming And Outgoing Mail Server Settings on iPhone
If none of the aforementioned troubleshooting tricks helping you out in exterminating Comcast Email Login Issues On I-phone, then the last but not the least step you need to take is to reconfigure the Comcast email settings on iPhone manually. Here are the steps you have to go through:
- Incoming Mail Server Settings.
- Username: enter your username/email address that you use to login Comcast account.
- Password: enter your Comcast Email Account password.
- Server port: 587.
- SSL: Mark this field as “yes” to enable SSL.
- Outgoing Mail Server Settings.
- Host Name: comcast.net.
- Username: Enter your username.
- Password: Enter your password.
- Server Port: 995.
- Use SSL: Yes.
Also, Read:-How to reset Comcast email password?
Dial 24/7 Helpline Number To Grab Handy Solution
By following the above methods, you will be able to fix Comcast email issues. Although if you are also experiencing the Comcast email issues on iPhone problem, then you are suggested to place a call on the helpline number. A team of highly qualified technical engineers is available there to serve you better solutions in a handy manner.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
1. Why can’t I log into my Comcast email account?
If you are wondering why can’t I log into my Comcast email account then there could be a number of reasons behind it. You might have forgotten your password or your email ID might be incorrect. In order to log in, you should ensure that you have a strong internet connection.
- You should also make sure that your CAPS-lock has been turned off.
- You should type slowly so that there is no scope for a typo.
- If your browser has an active ‘auto-fill option then you can turn it off and type your password manually to see if you still face the problem or not.
2. How do I fix my Comcast email?
If you want to fix your Comcast email then you should start with checking your internet connection. If you don’t have a stable connection then you are going to face issues for sure. Once you have checked your internet connection, you can see whether the server works well or not. You should ensure that you have downloaded the latest version of the browser. Kindly check if the browser is compatible with Comcast or not. Restart your browser after clearing the cache and cookies to see if this fixes your Comcast email or not.
3. How can I access my Comcast email account?
First of all, you need to visit the official website and then click on ‘Email’ in the top right corner. Fill in your login credentials and then click to ‘sign in’. Once you have done it, you’ll be redirected to Xfinity Connect- your dashboard for Comcast email and voicemail service. Access your email account by clicking on ‘Mail’ or your voicemail by clicking ‘Voice’. In this way, you will be able to get access to your Comcast email account without any trouble.
4. Why is my Comcast email not working on my iPhone?
Your Comcast email might not be working on your iPhone because you might have changed your password. In iOS, you have to set the password in two places- for the incoming server, and then again for the outgoing SMTP server. If you have not done it then you should change it for the SMTP server. For that, you need to go to ‘Settings’ on the home screen, then scroll down to” Mail, Contacts, Calendars”, choose the account, and then on the next screen tap the “account” again. Scroll down to “SMTP” and tap that. Then tap on “smtp.comcast.net”. You will see the password on the next screen. Change it and then touch on “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.