How to Fix EarthLink Email Not working On iPhone?
EarthLink is a WebMail service specifically designed for Mobile operating devices. This offers an instant way to check the EarthLink mail from any web-enabled phone without any configuring software. With this application, you will be able to directly send messages and access the account. If you are having iPhone and using this email service for a long time but suddenly one day you are finding that EarthLink Email Not Working properly. Therefore, in this problematic situation, we suggest you read this blog post from top to toe. Following the instructions provided underneath will make your email not working on the iPhone problem resolved. So, let’s feast your eyes over here!
Why EarthLink Email Not Working?
Here is a list of all the possible reasons due to which the EarthLink email is not working. They are as follows:
- First, the EarthLink webmail server is down.
- EarthLink hacked.
- Poor internet connection.
- Enter the wrong username and password to access the EarthLink account.
- Incorrect email settings also lead to EarthLink not receiving email problems.
Efficient Ways to Fix EarthLink Email Not Working On iPhone
The easiest and most effective way to Fix EarthLink Email Not Working On iPhone issue is to turn off the SSL option. Here is what to do:
- First, open the Home Screen of your iPhone.
- Now, give a click on the “Settings” option.
- And then scroll your cursor towards the down and choose the option “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
- After selecting these, tap onto the Hosting account.
- Now configure your “Incoming Server Settings”.
- After that, scroll down your cursor and tap on the “Advanced” button.
- Next, you have to enter the “Hostname”, “Username”, and “Password” into the respective field.
- Afterward, give assurance that the option “Use SSL” is off; it will turn gray.
- Now, Enter 110 as the “Incoming Server Port”.
- Configure “Outgoing Server Settings” now.
- Scroll downwards and press on the “Outgoing Server Settings” icon.
- After that, click on the “Primary Server” name.
- Enter Hostname, Username, and Password respectively.
- Make sure that the [Use SSL] is off; it will turn gray.
- Enter 110 as the “Outgoing Server Port”.
- Press the “Done” button once the server settings are complete.
Basic Guidelines For Fixing EarthLink Webmail Not Working
- If EarthLink webmail is not responding due to a server issue, then wait for some time. As this problem resolves automatically after some time.
- Delete the temporary files from the browser.
- Verify that your browser is enabled with cookies.
- Also, search for outrages if this problem occurs due to network problems.
For One-Stop Solution Obtain EarthLink Email Technical Support
Not satisfied with these above statements? Need some more fruitful guidelines to sooner eradicate the EarthLink Email Not Working problem? If yes, then you unite with the highly expert Email Technical Support team. They are present round the clock on the helpline number. So, you can contact them anytime whenever need assistance.