Roadrunner is an outstanding email service that is being used by millions of users in both their professional as well as personal world. Roadrunner service is basically provided by a popular communication-based company, Time Warner Cable (TWC) Internet Service Provider. But you can use the Roadrunner services only when you are a current user of TWC services, and Roadrunner email services can help you to work efficiently.
Perform the below mentioned steps to Setup Roadrunner Email and utilize one of the best emailing services. If you want any assistance, then you can dial Roadrunner support number. Grab the finest opportunity to get help from the best technicians all over the World.
Effectual Steps to Setup Roadrunner Email
If you want to access Roadrunner email account on your Android device, then listed below are the necessary steps that you need to follow.
- Open the Email app.
- Enter your Roadrunner email address, and then tap “Next”.
- Choose “Personal (POP3) “, then click on “Next”.
- Type your Roadrunner password, and then click on “Next”.
- Input the Incoming Server settings
- Username: You need to enter your full email address with @maine.rr.com included the end (this will change based on your location. Example satx.rr.com or something else).
- Password: Provide your Roadrunner webmail password.
- Server: pop-server.maine.rr.com (this will change based on your location)
- Port: 110
- Security type: None
- Once this is done, input the Outgoing Server settings.
- Server: smtp-server.maine.rr.com (domain varies based on location).
- Port: 587 (May also be 25)
- Security type: None
- Require sign-in: Check
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org (domain varies based on the location)
- Password: Your Roadrunner email password.
- Click on “Next” option, and then tap on “Next” again.
- Next, enter your name in the “Your name” box. People who will receive emails from you will see this name.
- Click on “Next”. That’s it.
- If the above settings do not work then go for the following alternate server settings.
- Incoming server: pop-server.rr.com
- Outgoing server: smtp-server.rr.com
Once this has been set up you can now use your Roadrunner email account using your Android device.
Procedure to Manually Setup Roadrunner Email
- Open Applications tray, click on “MyAccounts”.
- Choose “Add Account”.
- Provide your full Roadrunner email address, including “@__.rr.com” domain name in all lower case.
- Enter the Roadrunner password.
- Uncheck automatically configure the account.
- Click on “Next”.
- Click General Settings, check that information in all General Settings fields is correct or not. Make any necessary changes, and then choose OKto exit this menu.
- Tap on Incoming Server.
- Tap POP mail server.
- Enter POP3 server- pop-server.si.rr.com -(*** si refers to Staten Island)
- Provide Port- 110 (995 can also be tried)
- Write down your username and your password
- Uncheck UseSecure server
- Uncheck Verify certificate
- Tap OK
- Select Outgoing server
- Enter SMTP server- smtp-server.si.rr.com – (*** si refers to Staten Island only)
- Use Secure server unchecked
- Confirm certificate is unchecked or not
- Enter Port- 25 (*** Port 587 can also be used for outgoing if 25 does not work)
- Click on “OK”
- Tap on Other Settings
- Choose the length of time messages will be kept on the phone. (1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months, Never Delete Messages)
- Click on “OK”
- Hit on “OK” again to submit your email set-up.
If you find any difficulty in following these steps, then you can contact on Roadrunner customer number where experts will help you to perform Roadrunner Email Setup. You can reach out to experts at anytime. They are available for you 24*7.