Roadrunner is an outstanding email service that is being used by millions of users in both their professional as well as the personal world. Roadrunner service is basically provided by a popular communication-based company, Time Warner Cable (TWC) Internet Service Provider. But you can use the Roadrunner services only when you are a current user of TWC services, and Roadrunner email settings can help you to work efficiently.
Perform the below-mentioned steps to Roadrunner Email and configure Roadrunner Email settings in order to utilize one of the best emailing services. If you want any assistance, then you can dial the Roadrunner support number. Grab the finest opportunity to get help from the best technicians all over the World.
Effectual Steps to Setup Roadrunner Email
If you want to access the Roadrunner email account on your Android device, then listed below are the necessary steps that you need to follow to access Time Warner Email.
- Firstly, you should open the Email app and enter your rr email address.
- Choose “Personal (POP3) “, and then type your Roadrunner password.
- Input the Incoming Server Settings.
- Username: You need to enter your full email address with @maine.rr.com included at the end (this will change based on your location. For example satx.rr.com or something else).
- Password: Provide your Roadrunner webmail password.
- Server: pop-server.maine.rr.com (this will change based on your location)
- Port: 110
- Security type: None
- Once this is done, input the Outgoing Server settings.
- Server: smtp-server.maine.rr.com (domain varies based on location).
- Port: 587 (May also be 25)
- Security type: None
- Require sign-in: Check
- Username: email@example.com (domain varies based on the location)
- Password: Your rr email password.
- Click on the “Next” option, and then tap on “Next” again.
- Next, enter your name in the “Your name” box. People who will receive emails from you will see this name.
- Click on “Next”. That’s it.
- If the above settings do not work then go for the following alternate server settings.
- Incoming server: pop-server.rr.com
- Outgoing server: smtp-server.rr.com
Once this has been set up you can now use your Roadrunner email account using your Android device.
Procedure to Manually Perform Roadrunner Email Settings
- Unlock the Applications tray, click on “MyAccounts”.
- Select the “Add Account” option to add the account.
- Provide your full Roadrunner email address, including “@__.rr.com” domain name in all lower case. And then type the Roadrunner password.
- Uncheck automatically configure the account.
- Then click on General Settings, and also check that information in all General Settings fields is correct. Make any necessary changes, and then choose OK to exit this menu.
- Tap on Incoming Server and POP mail server.
- Fill POP3 server- pop-server.si.rr.com -(*** si refers to Staten Island)
- Provide Port- 110 (995 can also be tried)
- Write down your username and your password
- Uncheck UseSecure server and Verify certificate.
- This is the time to select Outgoing server–
- And enter SMTP server- smtp-server.si.rr.com – (*** si refers to Staten Island only)
- Use Secure server unchecked
- Confirm certificate is unchecked or not. After that, enter port- 25 (*** Port 587 can also be used for outgoing if 25 does not work)
- Go to Other Settings and choose the length of time messages will be kept on the phone. (1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months, Never Delete Messages)
- When it is over, hit on “OK” again to submit your email set-up.
How to do TimeWarner Email Setup for IMAP and SMTP?
- First of all, open your device and click on Accounts, and hit the Add button.
- Now, type your login credentials like Username and Password.
- Next, fix the IMAP Server as mail.twc.com and set the port as 993 for IMAP.
- Also, ensure that you are using the SSL/TLS security type.
- Check that the insecure port should be 143 and set the security type as None.
- Mail.twc.com should be set as an SMTP server and select 587 as an outgoing SMTP port.
- Choose the security type as SSL/TLS.
- At last, click on OK to confirm the TimeWarner Email Setup.
If you find any difficulty in following these steps, then you can contact the Roadrunner customer number where experts will help you to perform Roadrunner Email Setup. You can reach out to experts at any time. They are available for you 24*7.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the SMTP Server for Roadrunner Email?
SMTP is an abbreviation of the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol, which is a protocol for sending e-mail messages between servers. Basically, SMTP is an outgoing mail server and for this, the port number should be 587.
How do I Setup my Roadrunner Email in Outlook?
First, open Outlook and click on Outlook’s “File” menu. Now, tap on “Add Account” in the right pane. Click “Manually Configure Server Settings or Additional Server Types” When Roadrunner manual configuration is required. Select “Internet E-mail” as the account type. Type your full name and Roadrunner email address in the required box. Click the “Account Type” and select POP3. Now, type your Roadrunner username and password correctly, and then press the “Next” button. At last tap Close and Finish to completely Setup My Roadrunner Email In Outlook.
How do I Set Up a RR Mail on my iPhone?
Are you using an iPhone and want to Set Up Roadrunner Email On iPhone? If you don’t know how to get set up a roadrunner email on your iPhone, then don’t panic! We have a technical team active 24/7 to provide a satisfying solution to the helpless users.
How do I Set Up RR Mail on iPad?
First, choose the Settings option from the home screen of your iPad. Now, tap on Accounts and Passwords from the list. Next, click on, add an account, and then select the other. Select to add a mail account and then a new window will open on the screen. Enter the name, email address, password, and desired information in the respective fields. In the next step choose the rr.com email server settings: one can choose either IMAP or POP settings for the mail server. Make the correct configurations for the server. And at the end click on the Submit button.
What is the Server for Roadrunner Email?
The accurate Server Settings For Roadrunner Email would be the roadrunner email setting must be the POP setting, account type should be POP, the incoming mail server will be set as twc.com, Incoming server port would be POP3, port number 995, the outgoing mail server is SMTP, mail.twc.com, and Outgoing server SMTP port 587. Once you set the settings according to these given guidelines, you can effort-freely send/receive emails.
How do I Log into Roadrunner Email?
It is very easy to Log Into the Roadrunner Email service. You can do the same by simply visiting the Roadrunner login page, clicking on the Email box to enter your email address, and clicking on the Password box to enter the password. And then click on the login button to log into the email server successfully.
How do I access my RR Email?
Simply input the email address and password correctly in the desired field to log in to the account and Access My Roadrunner Email without any hassle.
Is Roadrunner Webmail Down?
So, if you are thinking about why my RR Email is not working, then my friend! Let me inform you due to Roadrunner Webmail Down you won’t access it. Hence, check the server instantly and if it is really down, then change the network immediately and then use a Roadrunner email without any obstacles.
How do I get my RR Email on my Android Phone?
You can effortlessly get your rr email on your Android phone via simply downloading and installing an email app and changing the Roadrunner email settings accurately.