Slow loading or sluggishness of Gmail can be an annoying and frustrating experience. Consequently, you become completely incapable of sending or receiving your emails. Also, your Gmail account doesn’t work according to your command. However, there might be numerous numbers of reasons which can cause Gmail Not Working problems.
Get To Know The Possible Reasons For Gmail Not Working Issue:
Below are some causes behind the occurrence of such problems:
- Installing several plug-ins and add-ons.
- Your browser is not compatible enough.
- Keeping the storage capacity of your Gmail full.
- Your internet connection is unstable.
- Plug-ins is not actively working with Gmail.
- Loads of caches and cookies available in your web browser.
So, these ones will let you know that your Gmail won’t load at all. To avoid getting such obstacles again while working on it, you should follow below troubleshooting tips.
Check Out The Advanced Troubleshooting Methods For Gmail Not Working Issue:
- Internet Connection Must Be Stable: A slow or unstable internet connection can cause a slow Gmail problem. Therefore, you should first:-
- Confirm connection by navigating to other websites
- Run a speed test to assure that everything’s fine.
- Approach your internet service provider, if you have any issues with your connectivity.
- Disable Google Hangouts Chat For The Time Being:
- Open the Gmail account and go to the ‘Setting’ option by clicking on the ‘Gear’ icon.
- Go to the ‘Chat’ section and opt for the ‘Chat Off’ option.
- Click on the ‘Save Changes’ option to disable Google hangouts.
- Wipe Out Cookies From Your Web Browser (Google Chrome):
- Go to the ‘Google Chrome’ menu.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- At the bottom, look for the ‘Show Advanced Settings’, click on it.
- Select ‘Content settings’ from the ‘Privacy’ section.
- Now, click on the ‘All Cookies and Site Data’ available in the ‘Cookies’ section.
- Choose ‘Remove all’ option to wipe out all cookies from your browser.
- Consider Removing Filters: Gmail allows users to use filters for segregating incoming emails. However, having several files can be a common reason behind Gmail’s slow down problems. To remove it:
- On your first step, click the ‘Gear’ icon.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ option.
- Open the ‘Filters and Blocked Addresses’ tab, as a result, you will come across all the filters.
- Check and if you find anything unnecessary, just delete such filters on the spot.
- Disable Antivirus Actively Running On Your System:
- Locate the Antivirus icon you are using, on the taskbar.
- Opt for the ‘Disable’ option by right-clicking on it.
- Once you click, you will be able to exit the antivirus program.
- Uninstall And Reinstall Web Browser:
- Go to the ‘Start’ menu first.
- Then, navigate to the ‘Control Panel’ section.
- Click on the ‘Programs and Features’ option.
- Search for the browser you want to uninstall.
- Select the ‘Uninstall’ option by right-clicking on the web browser icon.
- Once done, give a restart your PC.
- Again go to the setup file of the browser and install it.
What Else If Gmail Is Still Not Working:
By implementing each above-mentioned method, you will resolve the entire host of Gmail Won’t Load problems. Moreover, you can also resolve various small hitches and obstacles by using these tips. If the same hurdle still appears while you work on Gmail, you should choose the advanced technical help of Gmail Support. For that, you should approach a reliable entity.