Gmail powered by Google is one of the most reliable emailing platforms allowing users to send or receive mail in a jiffy. In addition to this, the registered account holders can also access several exceptional features such as YouTube, Drive, Calendar, Hangouts, and many more. Contrary to fact, there are numerous Gmail Problems and errors available too that are very annoying and put forward a lot of troubles.
Listed Below Are Some Common Gmail Problems With Solutions:
1: Solution For Forget Password in Gmail Issue
- Reach out to the official login page of Google where you need to click on the ‘Forgot password?’ option.
- Here, Google asks users to enter the last remembered password and click the ‘Next’ option. If the entered password is still incorrect, choose an option that says ‘Try a different question’.
- Afterward, you have to enter a secondary email address or registered mobile phone number so that you could receive a verification passcode sent by Google officially.
- Enter received verification code and you will be able to create a new password for your account.
2: Technical Obstacles Arise While Adding Up Signature In Gmail
Adding up a signature in Gmail will not only enhance the look but also make identity professional. Sometimes, while doing the same, users might confront some technical issues and seek help. For reason itself, we have mentioned some easy to implement steps via which users can easily add up a signature without having to face any kind of inconveniences due to such Gmail issues.
Steps To Easily Add Signature To Google Mail Account:
- Go to the Gmail account and look for the ‘Settings’ option.
- Scroll down the page till you come across the ‘Signature’ section.
- Here, Google will allow adding signature text and images with a different styles to make it look elegant.
- Click on the ‘Save Changes’ option.
3: Gmail Error Code 6922
Error 6922 arises when it comes to opening attachments directly from Gmail. However, such error can be sorted out easily by just wiping out the cache from a browser that you are using for web browsing.
For Google Chrome:
- In order to do so, you need to go to Google Chrome and press Ctrl + Shift + Del at the same time using the keyboard.
- Doing so will open a clear browsing settings section where you need to click on the ‘Clear Data’ option which would be clearing out the cache.
4: Difficulty While Adding Secondary Email Address
Updating or adding a secondary email address is necessary as it helps in recovering a hacked account, compromised password, and many more critical situations.
Check Procedure Here:
- For adding or updating a recovery email address, you need to go to Gmail account and opt for ‘Personal info’ option.
- Once done successfully, you need to reach out ‘Contact info’ panel and tap ‘Email’ option.
- Here, Google will allow adding or updating a secondary email with optimum level of ease and comfort.
5: Unable To Set Up Two-Step Authentication Feature
Two-Step Authentication is security features which add an additional layer of security over your Google account. However, most of novice users are not even aware of default process of enable the same. For them, we have mentioned exact process below that they need to follow:
- Firstly, you need to reach out to Google’s ‘My Account’ page and click on an option saying ‘Sign-in & Security’.
- Look for ‘2-Step Verification’ option and click ‘Get Started’ option.
- Enter correct password and click ‘Sign in’ option.
- Follow on screen instructions and you will be able to set up 2-factor authentication feature.
Approach Specialists Of Fetching Real-Time Solution For Gmail Problems
Sometimes, due to a lack of technical knowledge, users have to face failure while fixing Gmail Issues on own. In such a critical situation, they should approach our specialists who are ace at resolving the entire host of problems you encounter. In addition, they will also direct you necessary troubleshooting tips so that you could handle such problems with care.
So, why are you waiting for? Just approach us using a toll-free Gmail Support helpline number (active 24*7).