Is Gmail having problems? | Fix it in 5 ways
Gmail powered by Google is one of the most reliable emailing platforms allowing users to send or receive mail in a jiffy. In addition to this, the registered account holders can also access several exceptional features such as YouTube, Drive, Calendar, Hangouts, and many more. Contrary to fact, there are numerous Gmail Problems and errors available too that are very annoying and put forward a lot of troubles.
Reasons behind Gmail Problems
Here are some reasons due to which users may face Gmail problems UK. The problems are like:
- First of all, problems with Gmail occur because Gmail status is down. Or we can say that Gmail is having server issues.
- Poor internet connectivity also leads to Gmail problems.
- Sometimes it also occurs when you forgot your Gmail password.
- Incorrect configuration settings also result in Gmail account problems.
- Or using an outdated browser can lead to Gmail issues.
Related Problems with Gmail
- First, Gmail not receiving emails.
- Gmail not working on iPhone or on Android.
- Sometimes, you may face Gmail login problems or Gmail sync problems.
Listed Below Are Some Common Gmail Problems With Solutions:
1: Solution For Forget Password in Gmail Issue
- Reach out to the official login page of Google. Where you need to click on the ‘Forgot password?’ option.
- Here, Google asks users to enter the last remembered password. And after that click the ‘Next’ option. If the entered password is still incorrect, choose an option that says ‘Try a different question.
- Afterward, you have to enter a secondary email address or registered mobile phone number. So that you could receive a verification passcode sent by Google officially.
- Enter the received verification code and you will be able to create a new password for your account. This is how you can fix Gmail issues like forgotten passwords.
2: Technical Obstacles Arise While Adding Up Signature In Gmail
Adding up a signature in Gmail will not only enhance the look but also make identity professional. Sometimes, while doing the same, users might confront some problems with Gmail and seek help. For the reason itself, we have mentioned some easy-to-implement steps via which users can easily add up a signature without having to face any kind of inconveniences due to such Gmail issues.
Steps To Easily Add Signature To Google Mail Account:
- Go to the Gmail account and look for the ‘Settings’ option.
- Scroll down the page till you come across the ‘Signature’ section.
- Here, Google will allow adding signature text and images with different styles to make it look elegant.
- Click on the ‘Save Changes’ option. By implementing the above steps, you will be able to solve Gmail account problems.
3: Gmail Error Code 6922
Error 6922 arises when it comes to opening attachments directly from Gmail. However, such an error can be sorted out easily by just wiping out the cache from a browser that you are using for web browsing.
For Google Chrome:
- To do so, you need to go to Google Chrome and press Ctrl + Shift + Del at the same time using the keyboard.
- Doing so will open a clear browsing settings section. Where you need to click on the ‘Clear Data’ option, clearing out the cache.
4: Difficulty While Adding Secondary Email Address
Updating or adding a secondary email address is necessary. As it helps in recovering a hacked account, compromised password, and many more critical situations.
Check Procedure Here:
- To add or update a recovery email address, you need to go to the Gmail account and opt for the ‘Personal info’ option.
- Once done successfully, you need to reach out ‘Contact info’ panel and tap the ‘Email’ option.
- Here, Google will allow adding or updating a secondary email with the optimum level of ease and comfort.
5: Unable To Set Up Two-Step Authentication Feature
Two-Step Authentication is a security feature that adds a layer of security to your Google account. However, most novice users are not even aware of the default process of enabling the same. For them, we have mentioned the exact process below that they need to follow:
- Firstly, you need to reach out to Google’s My Account page and click on an option saying Sign-in & Security.
- Look for the ‘2-Step Verification’ option and click the ‘Get Started’ option.
- Enter the correct password and click the ‘Sign in’ option.
- Follow on-screen instructions and you will be able to set up a 2-factor authentication feature.
Approach Specialists Of Fetching Real-Time Solution For Gmail Problems
Sometimes, due to a lack of technical knowledge, users have to face failure while fixing Gmail Problems on their own. In such a critical situation, they should approach our specialists who are ace at resolving the entire host of problems you encounter. In addition, they will also direct you to necessary troubleshooting tips so that you could handle Gmail problems today with care. So, what are you waiting for? Just approach us using a toll-free Gmail Support helpline number (active 24*7).