How to fix Sbcglobal Email Login Problems?
SBCGlobal.net is one of the known alternatives to leading email services like Outlook and Gmail. If you are an existing user of SbcGlobal email, you can either sign up on your Mail from the official website of AT&T or Yahoo Mail. although the partnership has provided Sbcglobal users great benefits, in terms of features and functionality, some users have experienced issues like difficulty in signing up or accessing the account, etc. if you are one of those users, then you’ve come to the right place. Today, we will address all the SbcGlobal email login problems and how you can address them easily. There are various causes of SBCGlobal sign-in issues and knowing that will help you resolve your problem quite easily.
SBCGlobal Email Login Problems
Not able to sign in to your SBCGlobal email? Before you get to the troubleshooting part, make sure you understand the real cause of your problem. Sometimes, there isn’t any problem, and might be entering the wrong credentials or passwords for which the solution is to verify your details. Or sometimes, the issue can be a temporary error that can be fixed easily by giving your device a restart or refreshing the page. So, it is important that you understand the cause of your issue before you blindly follow any solution.
- Server down problem.
- Slow or poor Internet connection.
- Entering the wrong account credentials can also lead to SBCGlobal email login issues.
- Unauthorized login of your account by someone.
- Yahoo claims that your account is blocked due to security reasons.
- Faulty server settings.
So, these are some of the reasons because which you can face SbcGlobal Email Login Problems. If you think you are facing any of these above-mentioned issues with your account then you should keep on reading to find the solution to your problem. For cases like hacking and someone spamming your account, contact our SbcGlobal Technical Support agents for help.
Trouble Signing Into Sbcglobal.Net Email From Mail Apps
Are you trying to login to your device’s Mail app such as Apple Mail or Outlook Mail and can’t seem to succeed? Well, we are mentioning the troubleshooting steps that you can use to fix any issue with your Mail app or settings.
1. Try Changing Your Account Password
Note that these steps can only be applied if you are signed in to your account and have access to it from somewhere else. To change your account password, go to your account settings and then update your password. If you don’t remember your current password, then also you can change your password. But for that, you should at least have access to your alternative email address or mobile number.
After doing so, try signing in from your Mail app again and see if that works. If you still can’t sign in from your Mail app, then follow the next troubleshooting step.
2. Make Sure Your Email Server Settings Are Correct
If you have recently configured your SBCGlobal email settings, then the issue can be with your email server settings. Given below are the correct SbcGlobal.net email server settings that you can use to cross-check with the settings you’ve entered.
Unless you have any specific reason to use the POP3 account, we suggest you configure your SbcGlobal.net settings as an IMAP account only. IMAP account is better in every way as you can access your mails on various devices and also recover it if you accidentally delete it.
3. SbcGlobal IMAP Settings
- Incoming Server (IMAP): imap.mail.att.net.
- Port Number: 993.
- Security: SSL/TLS.
- Username: Your SbcGlobal email address.
- Password: Account Password.
If you think you’ve configured the wrong settings, you can simply delete your account and set it up again. Follow the same procedure as before, just make sure you select all the SbcGlobal IMAP settings correctly. If you still can’t fix your account, then call SbcGlobal Customer Support to let us take over and resolve your problem.
4. Turn -off the Firewall option
- First, visit Control Panel and then hit the Windows Firewall option.
- Slide the toggle to turn off the Firewall option.
- In the end, click on the OK button to confirm the turn-off of the Firewall settings.
- Again try to access the SBCGlobal account by entering the right login credentials.
How To Fix SBCGlobal Email Login Problems On Browser?
If you are able to sign in to your SBCGlobal email from Mail apps but not from your device’s browser, then you should follow these steps to troubleshoot your browser.
- First of all, make sure you are entering the correct account credentials. If still, it is showing the wrong username or password error then the best way to resolve it is either by resetting the password or recovering it.
- For this, you will need to visit the AT&T password reset page and provide your email address and other required details.
- Verify the captcha code and select your recovery option. Make sure whatever recovery option you choose, is available to you.
- After verifying that it is your account, you can then set up a new password and try logging in from your new credentials.
How to resolve SBCGlobal Email Not Working Problem on iPhone?
Here is a list of the steps by following which you can easily resolve the SBCGlobal email not working on iPhone 2020. The steps are like
- First of all, go to Settings and click on the Account and Password option.
- After that, select your account from the list.
- Now, click on the Delete option. You will get a confirmation notification. Tap on the Yes option to confirm the account deletion.
- After removing your SBCGlobal email account, again start your iPhone.
- And again visit the Settings menu and hit the Account and Password option.
- Next, enter your login credentials like email address and password.
- At last, click Enter. By implementing these steps you can resolve the SBCGlobal email not working problem on iPhone.
Also Read: How To Configure SBCGlobal Email Settings?
Following the above steps can typically fix your issue and you can use your account like before without any more delays. However, if things don’t settle, you know where to go. Just kidding! You don’t need to go anywhere, just make sure you dial our SBCGlobal Helpline number correctly. Our SBCGlobal Email Support experts have years of experience in fixing SBCGlobal email login problems. And it’s no exaggeration that they will fix all your email problems within minutes. You can also reach us regarding other email issues like can’t set up a new SBCGlobal email account, not able to send emails, etc. Don’t have enough time to give a call? We have a solution for that also. Use our live chat feature to chat without our live chat agent 24*7. Let them solve your SBCGlobal email login issues in a wink.