How to Add, Edit, and Delete Contact Groups in AOL Desktop Gold Mail?
AOL Desktop Gold is profligate software for AOL users. For the convenience of the users, AOL provides AOL email, music, videos, and other amazing things are there. Aside from various astonishing features, one Address Book feature of this software lets the users keep track of phone numbers, email addresses, and many other things. Even you can sort out all these things easily and when you want to. Here we will discuss contact groups in AOL desktop gold mail.
Save some time while sending the same email to multiple people by creating a contact group in AOL desktop gold mail. By typing the name of the group in the “to” field of a new email, you can email a bunch of contacts in place of adding each email address separately. Once you have created a group, then you can easily continue managing your contacts from it.
Add, Edit, and Delete Contact Groups in AOL Desktop Gold Mail
As per your preference, you can easily add, edit and delete contact groups in AOL Desktop gold mail. If you are not aware of the procedure to do that in the right way then you have to read this blog till the end. It is not as difficult as it seems to you. Have a look at the steps to add, delete or edit contacts in your AOL Desktop Gold mail address book.
Follow the steps to add a group in AOL Gold
- Open AOL Desktop Gold and from the top menu bar click on the mail
- Go to address book and in the left column below you see categories
- From this category click on groups
- Tap on group options and choose add group
- Write down all the information that you want to enter for your group
- When all is done, click on save to successfully create a group
Look at the steps to edit a group
- Launch AOL Desktop Gold and again from the top menu bar, go to Mail
- Choose Address Book from the mail
- In the left column, you see the name of your existing group
- Click on the name of the group that you want to edit
- Tap on the Group Options and choose edit Group.
- In the available fields, make changes which you desire.
- At last click on save to save editing.
Learn how to delete a group in AOL Desktop Gold
- After launching AOL Desktop Gold, click on the mail from the top menu bar
- From the top menu bar go for Address Book
- In the left column, you will see your existing groups. Simply tap on the name of the group that you want to delete.
- Tap on the group options and from the list of options select Delete Group.
- When prompted click on yes to confirm.
That’s how you can easily add, edit or delete contacts groups on AOL Desktop Gold. If you are unable to perform such actions or find difficulty while following the above steps, then Download AOL Desktop Gold once again on your PC and install it properly. Enter your email ID and password and see if you can make changes in your groups.