Troubleshoot AOL Error Code 101 in Just Simple Steps
Offering a wide range of exciting features to its users, AOL has demonstrated to be a perfect email client for users Worldwide. Along with the better-quality interface, there are some errors that you may face every now and then. AOL Error Code 101 is one of the most common AOL Desktop Gold errors. The main reason for this blunder is the corruption in the Windows registry. If not fixed timely, the error might lead to heavy damage to your system such as corrupting the entire Windows system. This error may lead your system to stop working properly. It could be the biggest threat to the data and files that are saved on your device. So, here in this write-up, you will get to know about the root cause of this error and the effective remedy to get out of it. In case of technical assistance, contact AOL Support.
What are the root causes of AOL Error Code 101?
Given below are all the probable reasons for this error. You must be conscious of all these to recognize the error and evade it in the future.
- This error code is generally due to a regular Windows registry error.
- Any sort of Trojan horse, Spoofing, malware, or Ransomware has damaged your system.
- If there is an incomplete or inappropriate installation of drivers or any program.
- Slow internet speed could also be a cause of this error.
- Keep your AOL desktop versions upgraded from time to time in regards to the Windows that you are using.
Simple Fixes to AOL Error Code 101
- The first step is to Scan Your PC: Ensure that your system is virus-free. Always remember to use any good anti-virus software and eradicate viruses if any exist.
- Update your Windows: Perform the below-mentioned steps to update your Windows:
- Go to the Start button on Windows.
- Search for the Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, select the “System and Security” option.
- Tap on the “Windows Updates” option.
- Search for the Check for Updates box.
- Be calm and wait for some time until the process is over.
- When the process ends, resume your system and test for your AOL account performance.
Hope the above solution to Fix AOL Error Code 101 works for you. If not, contact AOL Support to talk to our experts.