AOL Desktop Gold has gained more popularity among the users, after it is being updated from AOL to AOL Desktop Gold. Even this software gives you the possibility to access millions of things at once place, still it faces some technical errors too. You must be aware that this software has in-built automatic update feature. By which you didn’t need to worry about the regular updates as AOL deals with them automatically. But if AOL Desktop Gold Automatic Update Not Working then it might be a real problem for you. So, learn from here how you can fix AOL Desktop Gold automatic update not working issue at the comfort of your home.
Get rid of ‘AOL Desktop Gold Automatic update not working’ issue
All AOL users need to know that automatic update is a blessing that allows you to take the benefits of AOL gold without ant interruptions.
However, if somehow your AOL Desktop gold is not updating automatically check out the below mentioned troubleshooting steps to turn of self-update feature.
- Now, click on the windows start button and in the search field type update.
- From the update pop-up list select windows update.
- Tap on the change settings then click on important update.
- Click on the box to enable automatic update.
- In the recommended updates section, choose give me recommended updates the same way I get important update box.
- At last, tap on the save button to apply the changes.
Now, you have successfully enabled the automatic update feature in your AOL Desktop Gold. By doing so, if you are not able to troubleshoot AOL automatic update issue, then you can also follow one more solution.
Other troubleshooting steps to get rid of AOL Automatic Update Issue:
- In the search field of windows type check for updates and then hit enter.
- From the left pane of the opened window, click on the change settings.
- Under the important updates section, from the drop-down box select install updates automatically
- Move towards who can install updates section and check allow all users to install updates on this computer box.
- At last, to save the applied changes tap on the ok button
However, if the problem still continues, then try AOL Desktop Gold Download and installing once again. To eliminate AOL Gold update error, try disabling security software like windows defender and firewall one-by-one temporarily. When the culprit is found then replace this software to let AOL Desktop Gold automatic updates function properly.