Fix AOL Desktop Won’t Open Issue with Effectual Steps
In today’s fast-paced life, we want everything to happen quickly, then how can we tolerate if AOL Desktop Won’t open instantly. Though AOL Desktop Gold is remarkable software that offers protected web browsing services along with enhanced security and fast processing speed but being a technical product, it may also fall short on some marks. Therefore, in order to keep your working smooth and synchronized with the pace of your life, we have listed here the most effective steps to resolve AOL Desktop Won’t open issue. In case you find any difficulty performing these steps, contact AOL customer support number.
Reasons of AOL Desktop Won’t Open Issue
This is a fact that technical issues never arise due to one reason. There are several reasons that may lead to this issue, however, we have mentioned here some of the major causes for the occurrence of the error “AOL gold won’t open”.
- Inappropriate installation of AOL Desktop Gold Software.
- Smashed or corrupt software files.
- Incompatibility of AOL Gold with some other files already installed on your system.
- Effect of virus or malware that may be creating disruption in the application.
- The corrupt or damaged hard disk of the system.
Methods to Resolve AOL Desktop Won’t Open Issue
So here are the methods to troubleshoot AOL Gold Won’t Open Issue. Perform these steps prudently.
- Scan your system with the help of antivirus and delete any suspicious files found.
- Make sure that your computer meets all the system requirements for the installation of AOL Desktop Gold.
- Delete all the incompatible files from the system.
- Check the internet connectivity.
- Upgrade AOL Desktop Gold software, if available.
- Try to remove the browser cache from browser settings.
- If any of these doesn’t work, reinstall AOL Gold from the official site:
- Select the “AOL Desktop Gold” option and go to uninstall the program.
- Download the “AOL Desktop” software from the authorized AOL website.
- After downloading the software, upgrade AOL Desktop Gold by fixing the newly downloaded file.
- At last, reboot your computer after the installation process is over.
So, this is the simple method in the case of AOL Desktop won’t open. In case of any trouble related to these steps or linked to AOL, then contact AOL customer support. Experts will deal with your issue and try to solve it as soon as possible.