Hotmail, an email service of Microsoft, is a reliable and user-friendly email account. With the aid of an Outlook (Hotmail account), you can make use of various services including email. There are basically two platforms upon which you can confirm Hotmail Login. Mobile phone and computer systems are the two platforms on which you can access your Hotmail account. If you are looking answer to the query- How can I log into my Hotmail account? Then this blog will be very helpful to you. Let’s have a look.
Login Hotmail On Computer System:
- For Hotmail Email Login, go to the official Hotmail website using your web browser.
- Enter your correct Hotmail email address and then click the ‘Next’ option.
- Besides, you need to enter your account password into the ‘Password’ box.
- Click the ‘Sign in’ option available below the ‘Password’ section.
As long as the login credential is appropriate, you will be able to access your Hotmail inbox. Moreover, you can also add an extra layer of security to your Hotmail account by enabling other safety features.
Login Hotmail On Mobile Phone:
- Go to your cellphone and tap to open the Outlook app icon.
- Click on the option that says ‘Get Started’.
- It will open a login page asking you to enter a Hotmail email address.
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ option.
- Next, you should enter the Hotmail Email Login password into the ‘password’ section.
- Tap on the ‘Sign-In’ option and click the ‘Skip’ option to bypass the ‘Add Account’ form.
Here, you can get into your Hotmail account very easily. On the other hand, you might face inconvenience while logging into your account. You should check the login credentials whether it is correct and not. For a successful attempt, you need to enter the correct username and password.
Hotmail Email login with Single-use code:
Hotmail allows you to access your account without using your username and your password. You can do so by making use of a single-use code to get into your inbox with optimum ease. What you need to do is a code (valid for one time) when signing. It will provide you with the utmost level of security to access your Hotmail over the public network.
To Enable This Feature, Follow These Steps Carefully:
- Navigate to www.outlook.com.
- Manually sign out the account already logged in.
- A link saying ‘Sign in with a single-use code’ appears, click on it.
- In the first field, you should enter your Hotmail email address.
- Enter your active mobile phone number in the second field.
- Go to the ‘Text me the code’ option and enter the code you receive.
- Click ‘Sign in’ and it will open your Hotmail Inbox.
Some Basic Measures To Keep Your Hotmail Account Safe:
- Avoid sharing Hotmail Email Login credentials with anyone.
- Don’t make use of the public network to access your account.
- You should make a habit of signing out your Hotmail account, once done.
- Make your password strong and hack-proof.
- Also, set up a password manager for account safety.
The above steps will tell you how to perform Hotmail Login. Although if you want an instant solution for how can I log into my Hotmail account? Then you can fetch online technical backing from experts on a myriad of subjects relating to Hotmail.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
1) Why can’t I log into my Hotmail account?
If you are using Hotmail, you may realize that this email administration is currently patched up into Outlook improving the highlights of MS Office. From time to time, we can see clients protesting about issues like Hotmail not working, not sending/gathering messages, and so forth. There are many reasons due to which you can’t log into your Hotmail account. They are like-
- Cache and cookies
- Internet connection
- Incorrect details
- Outdated version
- Improper configuration
2) Can you recover an old Hotmail account?
You can utilize Microsoft’s Account Recovery Form to take care of business. The catch is that you can utilize this strategy just on the off chance that you empowered a two-venture check. Tragically, if you destroy the alternative, then you will not have the option to utilize the recuperation structure. In order to utilize this arrangement, you need an email address that you approach. It doesn’t need to be your own email account; any email record will do. After that, go to account.live.com/acsr, and enter the Hotmail address you need to recover. At that point, type the email address that Microsoft can use to get in touch with you.
3) How do I change my Hotmail account?
You can change your Microsoft Hotmail or Outlook.com account. To change your Hotmail or Outlook.com account or the password, click your profile picture, and select View account. Then, click Change secret word, enter your present secret key, and snap Sign in. At that point, you’ll need to check your personality. To do this, click Send code and enter the code that you get through your cell phone or email address. After checking your record, enter your present secret phrase, the new secret word, and snap Confirm. In the end, click Next, and an email will be sent confirming the difference in your secret phrase or password.
4) Are Hotmail.com and Outlook.com the same?
One of various little parts of Microsoft’s correspondence development, both Outlook and Hotmail are basically very much the same thing. Microsoft has been utilizing Hotmail as its primary image for its messaging administration since 1997. New clients can just make a @Outlook.com account, just to make things seriously amazing. So, basically, we can say that Hotmail and outlook are more or less the same with minor differences.