Hotmail, an email service of Microsoft, is a reliable and user-friendly email account. With the aid of an Outlook (Hotmail account), you can make use of various services including email. There are basically two platforms upon which you can confirm Hotmail Login. Mobile phone and computer system are the two platforms you should be aware of:
Login Hotmail On Computer System:
- For Hotmail Email Login, go to the official Hotmail website using your web browser.
- Enter your correct Hotmail email address and then click the ‘Next’ option.
- Besides, you need to enter your account password into the ‘Password’ box.
- Click the ‘Sign in’ option available below the ‘Password’ section.
As long as the login credential is appropriate, you will be able to access your Hotmail inbox. Moreover, you can also add an extra layer of security over your Hotmail account by enabling other safety features.
Login Hotmail On Mobile Phone:
- Go to your cellphone and tap to open the Outlook app icon.
- Click on the option says ‘Get Started’.
- It will open a login page asking you to enter a Hotmail email address.
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ option.
- Next, you should enter the Hotmail Email Login password into the ‘password’ section.
- Tap on the ‘Sign-In’ option and click the ‘Skip’ option to bypass the ‘Add Account’ form.
Here, you will get access to your Hotmail Inbox very easily. On the other hand, you might face inconvenience while logging into your account. You should check the login credentials whether it is correct and not. For the successful attempt, you need to enter the correct username and password.
Hotmail Email login with Single-use code:
Hotmail allows you to access your account without using your username and your password. You can do so by making use of a single-use code to get into your inbox with the optimum ease. What you need to do is a code (valid for one time) when signing. It will provide you with the utmost level of security to access your Hotmail over the public network.
To Enable This Feature, Follow These Steps Carefully:
- Navigate to www.outlook.com.
- Manually sign out the account already logged in.
- A link saying ‘Sign in with a single-use code’ appears, click on it.
- In the first field, you should enter your Hotmail email address.
- Enter your active mobile phone number in the second field.
- Go to ‘Text me the code’ option and enter the code you receive.
- Click ‘Sign in’ and it will open your Hotmail Inbox.
Some Basic Measures To Keep Your Hotmail Account Safe:
- Avoid sharing Hotmail Email Login credentials to anyone.
- Don’t make use of public network to access your account.
- You should make a habit of signing out your Hotmail account, once done.
- Make your password strong and hack-proof.
- Also, setup password manager for the account safety.
Furthermore, you should keep checking your activities to determine if any suspicious activities take place. You can also fetch the online technical backing from experts on a myriad of subjects relating to Hotmail.