The Out of Office is an ultimate feature available in Outlook allowing users to reply to the received emails automatically. But, to avail of this astonishing feature, you should know How to set up out of office in Outlook accurately. After setting it up in MS Outlook, an automatic reply will be sent to people who email you. Thus, there will be no requirement of being present in your Office. The people can receive an answer of their sending email from your side even if you are out of the office. Moreover, the Out of Office feature is only available for users with a Microsoft Exchange account. However, Home users with non-Exchange accounts can create an out-of-the-office template and create a rule to have such a feature. Thus, know the ways to set up out of office in Outlook and let Outlook send the reply automatically.
How Do I Set Up Automatic Reply In Outlook 2013?
Being an Outlook user, it is most obvious that you have contacts that might email you anytime. So, it’s crucial to learn How Do I Set Up Automatic Reply In Outlook 2013. An automatic reply can be precisely sent as soon as email messages hit your inbox in Outlook 2013. Therefore, you can go frequently on your vacation and chill out with no worry.
Steps to follow for out of office Outlook 2016 and 2013-
- First and forecast, launch Outlook 2016 on your Windows PC.
- Then, click the “New Email” tab.
- Now, type the Out Of Office Message into the text body of the email.
- Thereafter, go to the “File” menu at the top-left of the Window.
- And then, click the “Save As” button.
- Type a specific name into the “File Name” field. Then click the “Save as type:” drop-down menu to select the “Outlook Template” from the given list. And then tap the “Save” button.
- Now, at the top of the Window, go to the “Home” button.
- And then, click the “Rules” tab and select “Manage Rule and Alerts”.
- Afterward, click the “New Rule” tab.
- And then, click “Apply rule on messages I receive.”
- Press “Next” only when you want to send the Out of Office reply under certain conditions, otherwise click “Yes.” When you hit “Yes”, it confirms that you want this rule to be applicable for every message that you receive.
- Now, give a click on the check-box for the statement “reply using a specific template” to select it.
- Thereafter, at the bottom of the Window, give a click on the “a specific template” link.
- Tap the “Look in:” dropdown menu and select the “User Templates in File System” option.
- Afterward, on the same pane, click “Open”.
- And then, press the “Next” button.
- Now, click the check-box to select the provided options and set the expectations that you want.
- Once you select according to your need, click “Next.”
- Finally, tap the “Finish” button to end up the Out Of Office Message Setup process.
- Now, you can start sending automatic replies to anyone who emails you.
Fruitful Methods To Set Up Out Of Office In Outlook
Check out the below-listed guidelines on How To Set Up Out Of Office In Outlook in different ways. The following instructions are definitely proactive for doing the setup of your ‘Out Of Office’ in Outlook. Therefore, let’s go through the given points one by one:
How Do I Set Up Out Of Office In Outlook 365?
Here’s the complete information forHow Do I Set Up Out Of Office In Outlook 365:
- First, you have to launch Microsoft Outlook on your computer system.
- Now, go to the “File” tab and hit on the “Info” option.
- Thereafter, give a click on the “Automatic Replies (Out Of Office)” link.
- Doing so, the Automatic Replies dialog box will appear.
- Place an instant click on the box behind the “Send automatic replies” statement to select it.
- Now, click the “Inside my organization” tab.
- Afterward, type a message that you want to automatically send to people who email you from your office.
- Now, click the “Outside my organization” tab.
- And then type the message that you want to automatically send to people who email you from outside.
- Thereafter, give a click on the “OK” tab.
- Now, the person who emails you will definitely receive the automatic reply in a pinch that you have created.
How To Set Up Out Of Office In Outlook 365 Web App?
If you use the Web version of Outlook, here’s How To Set Out Of Office In Outlook 365 Web App:
- First, open any web browser on your Desktop and then type “outlook.live.com” into the address bar.
- Then, enter the Outlook login credentials to sign in to your Outlook account.
- Now, click the “Settings” tab from the top-right corner of the page.
- Then, from the bottom of the right sidebar, select “View all Outlook Settings.”
- Doing so, the Settings pane will then appear on your screen.
- There, you have to choose the “Mail” option and then click the “Automatic Replies” link.
- Now, toggle the button to enable “Automatic replies on.”
- Now, type a relevant message in the box.
- And then, finally, click “Save”.
Hence, this is how you can Set Up An Out Of Office Email for an automatic reply. An automatic response will be sent immediately while you are away.
How To Set Up Out Of Office In Outlook Mac?
Give a glimpse of the below-noted steps if wander forHow To Set Out Of Office In Outlook Mac:
- First, open Outlook.
- Then, click on “Tools” to select “Out of Office.”
- Give a click on the check-box for the “Send automatic replies” option to select it.
- Then, type a relevant message in the Reply text body.
- Opt for a specific time during which you want to send your replies automatically.
- Select the checkbox to send replies to external senders.
- And then, type an appropriate message into the text body.
- Afterward, press “OK”.
How Can I Set Up Out Of Office In Outlook iPhone?
Here’s how to set an Out Of Office Outlook iPhone in the minimal effort:
- On your iPhone, first, open “Settings” and then scroll down to “Accounts & Passwords.”
- Afterward, choose a definite e-mail account from which you wish to set an automatic reply.
- Then, scroll down to the bottom and click “Automatic Reply.”
- Now, turn “Automatic Reply” on by toggling.
- Now, select the expected date for which you want the message to be on.
- And then, create your custom message.
- Now, turn on “External Away Message” by toggling its button. By doing so, the people from outside of your organization can also email you and receive an automatic reply.
- That’s it! An automatic reply has successfully been set up. Enjoy your trip with your family or friend.
Avail 24/7 Online Outlook Email Support For Additional Info
Wasn’t the information helpful! Need advanced technical ideas for How To Set Up Out Of Office In Outlook? Contact Outlook Email Support team via dialing the round-the-clock accessible helpline number. You will grab the perfect directions for setting up your Out of Office in Outlook. In a couple of seconds, it will be done from the root. The reply will be instantly sent even you are not available in your office.