We all are aware of the prominent value of emails and how much we are dependent on them. It is not only used for sending formal messages but for sharing documents, images, and other media. As the technology is advancing, so are the email services that now allow you to chat, voice call and video call the person through an email. Of course, the features and functions vary from brands to brands. Having one email account is not enough for most people as everyone likes to keep their personal and professional email different. Sbcglobal also offers you email service, so if you are an existing customer of Sbcglobal you can take benefit of its email account also.
SbcGlobal recently partnered with one of the big tech companies AT & T. It was when all the issues started. After the partnership, the Sbc Global users started experiencing sign-in issues. The problem was solved very soon after the company announced that they can sign up from the AT&T portal. Even after that, users still face some errors and issues with their SBCGlobal accounts. Today, we are going to address one such problem, i.e. SbcGlobal Email not working error. So if you are someone who is here to get the solution for SBCGlobal Email not working problem, then you can read further and resolve your issue. Or if you are in a hurry, you can also contact our SBCGlobal Support Techs to let them handle your problem and fix it immediately.
Things To Do To Get Rid Of SBCGlobal email Not Working Issue
The Sbcglobal email not working can occur due to various reasons such as because of faulty email settings, bad internet connection, or the issue can be a temporary device problem also. So, here are the quick fixes that you can try to resolve this error. If the error persists, continue with the next steps and keep reading to know more.
- The first step is that you should check if the error is still there. Sometimes, the problem is just a temporary error that gets resolved on its own.
- Next, if you find that the error is still there, verify that your internet connection is up and working. The slow internet connection can also cause this problem which can be resolved by switching to a better WiFi.
- If you are certain that there’s no issue with the internet, the next thing you can do is check your email settings. This step is valid if you are using Sbcglobal email with third party webmail. So, verify that your IMAP/SMTP or POP3 settings are correct and if not enter correct settings and proceed further.
- For those accessing SbcGlobal email from a web browser, try switching to another browser and see if the problem persists. If not, you must erase cookies and history from your previous browser.
- You can also try disabling your Antivirus or firewall temporarily to see if that resolves your issue.
- Make sure that your device supports Sbcglobal email. You can check this out by using your email on any other device.
- Lastly, you can try updating your device to the latest version. Also, try updating the webmail in which you are accessing the email account.
Mostly, these steps will fix your issue and you can access your Sbcglobal email once again. However, if you are not able to resolve your problem, contact SbcGlobal Customer Support to get assistance from qualified technicians.
SbcGlobal Email Not Working On iPhone Device
To be able to resolve the SbcGlobal Email Not working on the iPhone issue, you must understand its root cause. It depends on various factors like if you recently configured the SbcGlobal settings and not able to access the account since then or if you were able to access the account from the device before then suddenly can’t. The solution for the first case is different and the second is different. Below steps will help you fix your issue:
- First of all, you should try restarting your iPhone. If it is a temporary issue, it will get resolved with a simple restart and your account will start working like before again. However, if the steps don’t work, you can continue with the steps.
- Check and verify your IMAP/SMTP/POP3 settings. Follow the next steps if they are wrong.
- Remove your SbcGlobal account from your iPhone device.
- Set up your SbcGlobal email again on your iPhone but this time with correct server settings. To know what are the correct SbcGlobal server settings, read the next segment.
Verify Sbcglobal Imap And Smtp Settings
When you face a SbcGlobal email not working issue, mostly it is solved by following the above-mentioned steps. However, sometimes that fault can be in your email settings. To verify if the problem is due to wrong IMAP or SMTP settings, compare it with the below mentioned correct settings.
SBCGlobal IMAP Settings
- The Incoming Mail Server should be set to imap.mail.att.net
- The Port number for Sbcglobal (At&T) email is 993
- Security must be set to SSL/TLS.
- In the Username field, you need to mention your Sbcglobal email address.
- Enter your account password in the Password field.
SbcGlobal SMTP Settings
- The correct Outgoing Mail Server settings for SbcGlobal is smtp.mail.att.net
- The port number should be set to 465.
- Security should be SSL/TLS
- Again you need to enter your email address in the Username field and account password in the Password field.
If you think you’ve entered the wrong settings, then no need to worry. Just delete the account from your device and set it up again with the correct settings. If you still face the SbcGlobal email not working error, contact SBCGlobal Support immediately for assistance. We will diagnose the core cause of the problem and resolve it in a wink. You can also reach us for setting up the related problem like if you can’t set up your SbcGlobal account or got stuck somewhere in the middle.