We all are aware of the prominent value of emails and how much we are dependent on them. It is not only used for sending formal messages but for sharing documents, images, and other media. Sbcglobal also offers you email service, so if you are an existing customer of Sbcglobal you can take benefit of its email account also. But sometimes you may face SbcGlobal Email not working error. In this blog, we will discuss how to eliminate this error on iPhone, Android, or laptop. Let’s have a look!
SbcGlobal recently partners with one of the big tech companies AT & T. It was when all the issues start. After the partnership, the Sbc Global users start experiencing sign-in issues. The problem solves very soon after the company announced that they can sign up from the AT& T portal. Even after that, users still face some errors and issues with their SBCGlobal accounts. So if you are someone who is here to get the solution for SBCGlobal Email not working problem, then you can read further and resolve your issue. Or if you are in a hurry, you can also contact our SBCGlobal Support Techs to let them handle your problem and fix it immediately.
Why is my SBCGlobal email not working?
Are you facing sbcglobal email not working today? Here is a list of some reasons due to which att sbcglobal email not working problem occurs. They are as follows:
- First, it may occur due to slow Internet speed.
- Sbcglobal server is down.
- Using an older version of the browser.
- Improper browser settings.
- Entering incorrect login credentials.
- Inappropriate email settings.
- Date and Time settings are incorrect.
- Presence of faulty add-ons.
- Availability of proxy servers.
- Intervention from the Anti-virus.
- Your SBCGlobal account hacked by any unauthorized person.
Common errors faced by users when SBCGlobal net email not working
- SBCGlobal email password not working.
- Can’t download SBCGlobal mail attachments.
- Unable to send emails from SBCGlobal account.
- SBCGlobal emails are taking more time to load.
- Or you are not able to access your SBCGlobal account.
These are some of the common errors that the users may face when SBCGlobal net email not working. Now, let’s have a look at the steps by which you can get rid of this issue.
How can I get rid of the SBCGlobal email not working issue?
The Sbcglobal email bugs not working issue can occur due to various reasons such as faulty email settings, bad internet connection, or the issue can be a temporary device problem also. So, here are the quick fixes that you can try to resolve this error. If the error persists, continue with the next steps and keep reading to know more.
- The first step is that you should check if the error is still there. Sometimes, the problem is just a temporary error that resolves on its own.
- Next, if you find that the error is still there, verify that your internet connection is up and working. The slow internet connection can also cause this problem which can be resolved by switching to better WiFi.
- If you are certain that there’s no issue with the internet, the next thing you can do is check your email settings. This step is valid if you are using Sbcglobal email with third-party webmail. So, verify that your IMAP/SMTP or POP3 settings are correct and if not enter correct settings and proceed further.
- For those accessing SbcGlobal email from a web browser, try switching to another browser and see if the problem persists. If not, you must erase cookies and history from your previous browser.
- You can also try disabling your Antivirus or firewall temporarily to see if that resolves your issue.
- Make sure that your device supports Sbcglobal email. You can check this out by using your email on any other device.
- Lastly, you can try updating your device to the latest version. Also, try updating the webmail in which you are accessing the email account.
Mostly, these steps will fix your issue and you can access your Sbcglobal email once again. However, if you are not able to resolve your problem, contact SbcGlobal Customer Support to get assistance from qualified technicians.
How to eliminate the SBCGlobal email not working on iPhone device?
To be able to resolve the SbcGlobal Email Not working on the iPhone issue, you must understand its root cause. It depends on various factors like if you recently configure the SbcGlobal settings and are not able to access the account since then. Or if you were able to access the account from the device before then suddenly can’t. The solution for the first case is different and the second is different. Below steps will help you fix your issue:
- First of all, you should try restarting your iPhone. If it is a temporary issue, it will resolve with a simple restart and your account will start working like before again. However, if the steps don’t work, you can continue with the steps.
- Check and verify your IMAP/SMTP/POP3 settings. Follow the next steps if they are wrong.
- Remove your SbcGlobal account from your iPhone device.
- Set up your SbcGlobal email again on your iPhone but this time with correct server settings. To know what are the correct SbcGlobal server settings, read the next segment.
- First of all, go to Settings >> Mail >> Accounts.
- Click on Add Mail Account option in order to add the account.
- Now, enter the name and information related to your account.
- Input your login credentials like your SBCGlobal email address and password.
- Under POP, add incoming mail server as the inbound.att.net.
- After that again type your login credentials.
- This time add outbound mail server as the outbound.att.net.
- At last, click on the Save option after typing your SBCGlobal login credentials again. By doing this, you can properly set up your SBCGlobal account on your iPhone. And SBCGlobal email ios does not working problem eliminates.
Verify Sbcglobal Imap And Smtp Settings
When you face a SbcGlobal email not working issue, mostly it will solve by following the above steps. However, sometimes that fault can be in your email settings. To verify if the problem is due to wrong IMAP or SMTP settings, compare it with the below-mentioned correct settings.
SBCGlobal IMAP Settings
- The Incoming Mail Server should be set to imap.mail.att.net.
- The Port number for Sbcglobal (At&T) email is 993.
- Security must be set to SSL/TLS.
- In the Username field, you need to mention your Sbcglobal email address.
- Enter your account password in the Password field.
SbcGlobal SMTP Settings
- The correct Outgoing Mail Server settings for SbcGlobal is smtp.mail.att.net.
- The port number should be set to 465.
- Security should be SSL/TLS.
- Again you need to enter your email address in the Username field and account password in the Password field.
Steps to fix SBCGlobal email not working on Android
To fix att SBCGlobal email not working on Android, you have to implement some steps such as:
- First, you have to reboot your device and check if the problem resolves. And ensure that you are using a strong Internet connection. If you are not using a slow Internet connection, then you will not be able to send or receive emails from your SBCGlobal account.
- However, if you forgot or lost the password, then you can easily reset it with the help of a recovery email or mobile number.
- Also, you can change your SBCGlobal password if you feel that your account was hacked by an unauthorized person.
- Sometimes this problem solves if you uninstall the SBCGlobal app from your Android device and again install it on your device.
- Next, verify that you are using the correct POP/IMAP settings. Learn the correct email settings for your SBCGlobal email account. It will be like:
IMAP and SMTP Settings
- Your incoming and outgoing mail server should be set as mail.yahoo.com.
- However, the Port number should be set as 993 for IMAP and 465 or 587 for SMTP.
- Although SSL requirement is a must for both IMAP and SMTP Settings.
Resolutions for SBCGlobal email not working on laptop or computer
- Check the Network Connectivity in order to resolve this problem. If there is poor network connectivity, it can lead to SBCGlobal net email not working problem.
- Make sure that you are accessing your SBCGlobal account on a compatible browser.
- Delete your browser history, cache, cookies and refresh your SBCGlobal account.
- Disable the plugins as they may cause interruption while opening your SBCGlobal account.
- If the problem still exists, then turn off the Anti-virus settings.
Also Read: How to recover SBCGlobal email account?
If you think you enter the wrong settings, then no need to worry. Just delete the account from your device and set it up again with the correct settings. If you still face the SbcGlobal email not working error, contact SBCGlobal Support immediately for assistance. We will diagnose the core cause of the problem and resolve it in a wink. You can also reach us for setting up the related problem like if you can’t set up your SbcGlobal account or got stuck somewhere in the middle.