AOL Mail is known to be one of the finest email services that users all over the world desire. This email allows you to modify their experience with a wide range of features that includes calendar, mail, folders and many more. But sometimes, you may experience Blerk error 1 in AOL Mail and get confused. This error occurs when there is an issue in the verification process of AOL Mail. It normally occurs because of the settings in the browser. And if you are using an outdated browser, then it is the possibility that you can encounter this error.
If this is the situation with you, then you must contact AOL Email customer support number. On the other hand, you can try the steps given below to solve the error on your end.
Feasible reasons for getting this Blerk 1 Error
There are various reasons for the occurrence of this error code while operating the AOL mail account.
- Because you are using the former version of the web browser.
- The vast History data or corrupt Cookies might cause this error to occur.
- Some matters with AOL Desktop Gold.
Effective steps to fix this blunder
- Revise IE Security Settings. Perform these commended steps.
- Dab on “tools”.
- Click on the “Internet” option
- And then hit the “Security tab”
- Hit on “Internet” zone and confirm that “Enable Protected Mode” is correct.
- Click on “Trusted sites” zone
- Now start your browser again
- Modify Browser Security Settings
At times browser security settings may affect the efficient loading of AOL mail. Here are few steps to make changes to your browser settings so that AOL Mail may work suitably.
- Hit on the “Start” button which is at the corner of the screen.
- Now tap on “All Programs”
- Next, click on “Accessories”
- Then hit on “System Tools”
- Lastly, dab on “Browser” button
- Correct Bookmark
Always try to get into the correct bookmark on the AOL mail else you may encounter such an error.
- Affix Official AOL Site To the Trusted Sites
- Start the browser and then click on the “Tools” menu
- Then choose “Internet options”
- Click on the “Security” tab
- Tap on “Trusted sites zone”
- Hit the “sites” button
- Go to “official AOL URL” in “Add this website to the zone”
- Then click on the “Add” button and then hit “OK”
- Now restart the browser
- Clear all the Cookies, Cache, History and Footprints.
If the issue persists, then you need to Download AOL Desktop Gold and then install it properly. After that, Error 1 in AOL mail will be eliminated automatically from your AOL Desktop.