Yahoo Mail Contacts Not Showing? – Try These Tricks
Many of us are still using Yahoo mail. Since somehow we are familiar and popular with that. One such feature that enables users to transfer emails from yahoo to other mails. Besides that, yahoo stores your contacts in a list that shows up when sending emails. But, an issue with Yahoo mail contacts not showing appears occasionally and it’s not rare! Hence, the issue can arise at any time for several reasons.
In such a case, you won’t be able to send any emails. But, don’t get shredded! We’re here to assist you with yahoo mail not showing contacts, causes, and solutions. Read the blog and you’ll learn how to fix it.
Also Read:- Why Yahoo mail not working
Why Is Yahoo Mail Not Showing Contacts?
The reasons for Yahoo not showing contact can be many. It can be a technical glitch such as slowing down the server or a weak internet connection. It can also be misconfigured settings that prevent contacts from showing on yahoo mail.
Besides that, you should for your mail activity. See if there are suspicions or anything that you think is different. This may indicate a hacked account. In that case, please change the password immediately.
Yahoo Contacts Not Showing, Let’s Find the Contact List!
Not long ago, in 2020 Yahoo and some changes in its interface. Since then, the location of the contact list has not been the same. Well, this also makes users think their yahoo mail contacts are missing and they have lost the contacts. Before jumping to any conclusion, let’s first learn about the latest interface and find the contact list.
- Open your Yahoo mail and enter the login credentials.
- Tap on the right-side panel and tap on the icon for Contacts.
- You may find this icon next to the Sorts option.
After tapping on the contacts icon, you can access the contact list. You can use the Search contacts option to quickly find a specific contact.
Troubleshoot the Yahoo Mail Contacts Missing Issue
If your yahoo mail is not showing contacts, then, try these solutions to resolve the issue. While following the guide, please read the steps carefully.
- Open your web browser and log in to your Yahoo mail account.
- Select Mail placed in the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, click on the Contacts icon on the screen’s right side.
- After that, select the Deleted Contacts option placed in the left column.
- Now, select the contact that you found missing from the list.
- If you didn’t see the list, head to Restore your entire contact list.
- Then, tap Restore from the backup option. It will add the lost or deleted contact to the list.
How to Restore Complete Address Book In Yahoo?
In addition to Yahoo Mail contacts missing, if you have mistakenly deleted the list, restore the contacts. You can restore the complete address books following the steps below:
- Login to your yahoo account.
- In the left side column, select Contacts.
- Now, tap the Action option.
- Then, tap on Restore your backup to get the deleted/lost contacts.
- Now, select the date from which you wish to restore the contacts.
- At last, click on the Restore button.
Also Read:- Why Yahoo Mail Not Receiving Emails
Retrieve the Yahoo Mail Contacts Missing in Mozilla Web Browser
The Yahoo mail not showing contacts may have a browser issue. It can be the cache and cookies stored when you visit the yahoo mail page.
Hence, to fix the issue, first, delete the cache and cookies for Yahoo & ATT mail. Then restart the Mozilla Firefox web browser.
If you don’t know where to find the cookies & cache, follow these steps:
- Launch your web browser.
- Select the three horizontal lines (menu) on the screen.
- Now, choose the Settings option.
- Then, select the tab that says Privacy and Security.
- Go to the Cookies and Site data and select the Clear data option.
- Check if there is a tick on the Cookies and Site data. Remove it.
- Now, tick the box that says Cached Web Content.
- Then, select the Clear button.
Once done, exit the page, and the changes will be saved automatically. Moving forward, it’s time to restart the browser. For that, go through the steps below:
- Launch the Firefox browser.
- In the address bar, type ‘About profile’ and hit the enter button.
- Now, search for the Restart option on the page.
- Now, you can restart the browser in two ways:
- Restart normally: to restart firefox with all tabs open
- Restart with Add-ons disabled: to troubleshoot the defective add-ons
- Now, you will get two options.
- Choose Refresh Firefox but this will remove all your add-ons.
- Choose Troubleshoot mode in case you wish to disable add-ons temporarily.
- Tap open.
That way, your Firefox will restart and all your add-ons will be disabled.
With this guide, we hope the issue related to Yahoo Mail Contacts Not Showing is resolved now. The solutions are easy and don’t require technical knowledge. Thus, you can apply these solutions if the issue resurfaces. However, if you need further help or have a question, our email support experts are here to assist you. Ping us anytime and we will quickly connect you.