Yahoo Mail Not Working? Here’s Why & It’s Fixes!
Being a reliable and effective email service, sometimes Yahoo users face Yahoo Mail Not Working error. It could be too annoying when someone tries to send an email. But due to a technical glitch, Yahoo does not allow its users to send emails or messages to the recipients. There are many possible factors for not working with Yahoo Mail. To learn how to diagnose and eliminate Yahoo mail problems, you are simply advisable to read the blog. In this guide, you will get an exact solution!
Why has Yahoo Email Stopped Working?
Have a glimpse of the below statements to see the list of possible causes of Yahoo Mail Not Working:
- Yahoo’s website might be under construction.
- Enter the wrong Yahoo login credentials.
- The server is down.
- The attachments you try to send may be large.
- Password needs to be reset.
- Using an older version of the browser.
- The unwanted files stored in browser history could cause Yahoo mail not to work.
- Due to malware or virus threats.
- The presence of third-party extensions and add-in Yahoo Mail leads to such errors.
These are the possibilities due to Yahoo Mail Not Working. In order to efficiently troubleshoot it, read the post with full concentration.
Also Check, Why:- Yahoo Mail Not Receiving Emails
- First of all, you are unable to send or receive emails.
- Sign-in issues.
- Some emails are missing.
- Sluggish performance of the system.
Fixes for Yahoo Mail Not Working Issue
Check out the below instructions and follow the same in a way to get rid of the Yahoo Mail Not Working issue. Let’s begin the process:
1. Use the Latest Version of Supported Browser
If you are using an older operating system or an older browser, then Yahoo features may not work like it is supposed to. That’s why; we suggest you make your browser up-to-date and then try to access your Yahoo mail account. If Yahoo mail still is not working, go ahead with the next solution.
2. Clear Your Browser’s Cache and History
When you use any web browser on your system, the information on the websites you have visited is saved automatically in its cache and cookies. Hence, clearing the saved cookies and removing the unwanted stored files from your browser will sort out Yahoo Mail Not Working issue. So, let’s do the same thing soon and then use Yahoo Mail. If yet the mail doesn’t work, go ahead with the next fixing method.
3. Try to Reset or Change Your Yahoo Password
Your Yahoo password allows you to directly access Yahoo services. So, if you forgot your Yahoo password or have any suspicions regarding your account, try to immediately change the password to make the account safe or reset your forgotten password. It is also fruitful to update your password regularly.
Reset Your Forgotten Yahoo Password
You can frequently get back to your account by entering one of the account recovery items listed on the “Sign-in Helper” page. You can provide your phone number or email address and then follow up on the on-screen guided lines to recover your Yahoo Mail account quickly and effortlessly.
Change Your Yahoo Password
- First, open the Yahoo mail login page on your browser.
- Next, enter your username, email, or mobile and then tap “Next.
- Now, go to the account security page and then click the “Change Password” tab.
- Then, click the “Continue” button and follow up the on-screen prompted directions.
It is advisable for you all to create a strong password for your Yahoo Mail. Hence, creating a strong password makes your information highly safe and secure. If this also doesn’t fix the Yahoo Mail Not Working problem, use the next guideline.
4. Remove Browser Extensions and Add-ons
Third-party browser enhancements can sometimes cause Yahoo Mail Not Working error problems. Therefore, if you’ve tried other steps to fix the problem but Yahoo is unfortunately still not working, you can disable or remove extensions for your browser. You can further check your browser’s support website for info on how to remove or disable extensions.
5. Login Yahoo Mail with Correct User ID and Password
In case you entered the wrong user id or password, then also Yahoo Mail Not Working. So, when you sign in to your Yahoo account, make sure you type the correct username or email address as well as password. Once it is confirmed that the login credentials are correctly typed, then this time your Yahoo mail starts working or functioning without any hindrance. But if it still doesn’t work, go to the next fixing guide.
6. Sign-in or Out of Yahoo
Access multiple Yahoo services like Yahoo Mail, Yahoo Sports, and more by signing in and out of your account from a desktop or mobile device. If you created an account with a non-Yahoo email or one that ends with email or rocket mail, you are required to enter the full email address to sign in. This may solve your problem. If yet Yahoo Mail Not working, continue following the next guideline.
7. Check for the Correct Server Address
If an incorrect server address is mentioned in your mail settings, then there is a chance of a Yahoo Mail Not Working problem. Hence, make sure you enter the following:
- POP3 incoming mail server: pop.mail.yahoo.com (port 995 and SSL is required).
- IMAP incoming mail server: imap.mail.yahoo.com (port 993 and SSL are required).
- SMTP outgoing mail server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com (port 465or 587 SSL is required).
- NEWS server: news.yahoo.com.
8. Establish a Fresh Internet Connection
For smooth and error-free accessing Yahoo mail accounts, it is essential to have a great speed of internet connection on computer systems. If the connection speed is low or having connection issues, you can face Yahoo Mail Not Working problems. In order to effectively get rid of it, you have to establish a fresh connection on the PC.
Also Check, How to:-Recover Yahoo hacked account
Contact To Tech-Specialists For Instant Quality Support
Is your Yahoo Mail Not Working yet? Don’t understand what to do next to sort it out? If really not, then just put a single call on the helpline number. Our one of the highly educated and well-talented tech-savvy will answer your call and cater to all your needs at the doorstep. Following their instructions will surely fix the problem.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
1) How do I refresh Yahoo mail?
2) How do I fix Yahoo mail problems?
- If your Yahoo Mail is not working, you need to check the web browser.
- Clear browser history and cache memory.
- If your browser requires an update, update it to the latest version.
- Disable the browser enhancements.
- If you have downloaded any antivirus Firewall on your device, disable them for a while.
These tips will help you to fix Yahoo Mail not working problems on your device.
3) Why is Yahoo mail not working on Chrome?
You can access the Yahoo Mail account on Google Chrome with a single click. But if you are unable to do so, don’t worry, below steps can help you to fix the issue:
- Clear the cache from your browser.
- Make sure that your browser is up to date. You can choose the “more” option and update Google Chrome.
- Restart your computer.
- Reset Google Chrome to its default settings.
If it is still not working, try using another web browser to access your Yahoo Mail.