The outlook is a well-known email service and it is being used by immense people around the globe. It has various amazing fruitful features and allows users to send and receive emails from every corner of the world. It must be configured correctly to enjoy sending/receiving emailing service. But sometimes, due to server down or technical glitches like internet connectivity issues, users can find their Outlook Not Working properly and because of this problem you can’t send/receive any emails to the clients.
It is very annoying when someone opens a file or sending an email message, but unfortunately, the process gets stuck or an Outlook account is stopped to respond. At that point in time, don’t panic! In this blog, we have mentioned efficient solutions in order from quickest to the most time-consuming. Though, there are multiple possible reasons for acting this kind of behavior of your Outlook. Read the post thoroughly and get back your MS Outlook in working mode.
Methods To Be Deployed When Outlook Is Not Working
Go through the below noted instructions one-by-one carefully to get the actual things to be done if your Outlook is not working. Let’s begin the process:
1. Open Outlook In Safe Mode
If Outlook stuck at “Processing”, then first you need to close Outlook and start it in safe mode. After that, close it and open it again to fix the problem. Do the same with given guidelines:
- First, close Outlook
- Open your Outlook in Safe Mode by selecting anyone of the following options:
- In Windows 10, go to the Start menu, type Outlook.exe /safe, and hit Enter
- For Windows 7, click on the Start button, and in the Search programs and files box, type Outlook /safe, and then hit Enter from your keyboard
- In Windows 8, on the Apps menu, choose Run, type Outlook /safe, and then click OK
- Now, close Outlook and then open it normally
If you try to open Outlook but still it is not working, then continue with the further process.
2. Create A New Profile
If your Outlook profile gets corrupted, it can be a reason for causing all sorts of problems, even including Outlook not opening. Creating a new profile and set it up with your email account can solve this kind of issue. Follow the instructions given below to do the same:
- Choose “File” and then Account Settings
- Select Manage Profiles from the drop-down list
- Choose the Show Profiles option and then select “Add”
- Type a name for the new profile in the desired box and then click OK
- Follow the prompts to set up your email account in the new profile
- Restart your Outlook
- Select File
- Select Account Settings
- Choose Change Profile from the drop-down list
- Press OK on the Outlook Will Close message
- Restart Outlook
- Choose the name of the new profile you created in the Profile Name list and then press OK
- Now, open your Outlook to see if the problem has solved out
If yet, the same problem you are facing, try another troubleshooting technique.
3. Repair Outlook Data Files
If Outlook still won’t open, use the Inbox Repair Tool that is already installed on your PC to get the problem fixed from the root instantly. Follow the below steps:
- First and forecast go the file location as per your version of Outlook
- Now, scroll down to the SCANPST.EXE file and give a double-click on it to open it
- Ensure that your Outlook data file is listed as the file you want to scan. If not, select Browse and navigate to your data files
- Select Start to begin the scan
- Select Repair to fix any problems if any found
- Try to access Outlook account to check if this has solved the problem
Not Get Answer Of Why Is Outlook Not Working? Dial Helpline Number
If yet you won’t get satisfied with these troubleshooting techniques and need additional help, then immediately contact highly proficient tech-specialists. They are present round the clock to deliver world-class solutions at the doorstep in no time. So, if yet having a query about Why Is Outlook Not Working, then place a single call on the Microsoft Email Support number and stay tuned with top-most techies.