AOL is one of the top-most email applications that offer free email services to non-subscribers users using their smartphones. There is an AOL application specially design for Android users to get the account hassle-freely on their phone at any time. With the help of the play store, you can install this application on your phone and enter all the desired credentials for further use. But if the problem arises during installing this app, your AOL mail not working on Android and needs instant quality support to resolve the issue. This hindrance also may appear due to working with an outdated Android version or the AOL application is out of date. A poor internet connection can also generate this issue and have to fix it immediately. So, to make the AOL mail account workable on your Android phone, meet us via dialing the helpline number.
Why is AOL mail not working on Android Phone?
There are several reasons due to which AOL mail not working on Android Phones. Some of the reasons are as follows:
- First of all, it occurs due to poor Internet connection.
- Incorrect email settings.
- Or you have type incorrect login credentials.
- Presence of cache and cookies in your browser.
- Using an outdated version of the Operating System also leads to this problem.
How to fix AOL mail not working on Android?
Here are some of the effects possible solutions that will help you out to get rid out of the AOL mail on Android not working issue. You can try either one of these methods or all of them one-by-one until your problem gets annihilated.
Method 1: Before installing the app, check the Internet connection on Android
A poor internet connection can be the main cause of getting this error. Hence, it is necessary to check the internet connection. Following are the steps which will guide you to check the connection:
- Turn on your Android phone first and then open the App menu
- Now, navigate to the “Settings” app from the given list
- Under the Settings option find the “Wireless and Network” connection which is listed in the middle
- Now, turn on your Cellular Data connection and turn off the Wi-Fi and check whether the internet is working well. If still, the internet connection is slow, then go to the Network option from the list
- Open the Network section and search your device’s network manually by clicking on Search Manually
- Once the search completes, you can see a list of all the networks available for your android device
- Choose the compatible one and restart your Android device
After completing the above procedure, run the AOL application on your android. If yet, it is not working, then step out to the next method.
Method 2: Update your software to the latest release version
To update your software to the latest Android version, you have to implement some steps such as:
- Firstly open your Android smartphone and click on the Settings option.
- Under settings, choose the About option and search for the Version Update.
- Wait for some time as the Android phone searches the version update.
- Now, update your system to the latest release of the Android version. By updating the Android version, you can also fix this problem.
Method 3: Check the email settings on AOL application
Following are the steps that assist you to check the settings. Hence, try them out by keeping your eyes feast on the noted points:
- Open the AOL app, click on the “Add Account” option to log in to the account.
- Enter the right login credentials like Email ID and Password of your AOL mail account and press the OK button.
- Now, select the “Manual Setting” from the menu.
- Now, hit“IMAP Account Settings” and fill into the desired box as noted on the screen.
- Set the security type to “None” and the port must be “143, IMAP, and the server must be imap.AOL.com.
- Click “Next” and transform the SMTP and the Outgoing Server Settings of your AOL account.
- At the end again click on the “Next” button and press“OK” to save the changes.
Once the above process completes, log in to your AOL account on the app. If you are still getting the AOL Verizon mail not working on Android issue, then jump to the next method.
Method 4: Force stop the AOL app and again start it
- Go to Settings and then click on Apps.
- Select AOL and hit the Force Stop option.
- If asked, then again click on Force Stop to confirm it.
- When it is over, again start the AOL application.
Method 5: Uninstall and then re-install the AOL app
If none of the above methods work to eliminate AOL outgoing mail not working on Android problem, then uninstall the AOL application from your phone and then make it installed again. To do so, follow the below steps:
- Open the AOL app on your android first and then
- The two options will be shown i.e., Force Stop and Uninstall. Tap on Uninstall button and then click “OK” to confirm
- Once the uninstallation process gets completed, the AOL mail app will be removed from your phone
- Now, navigate to the Play Store and search for AOL in the search box
- Click on the “Install” button to reinstall the app
- Doing so, the app will automatically be installed again on your device
Now, again login to your account by entering the credentials and check whether the AOL mail not working on Android problem gets solved.
Contact Talented Engineers for Handy Fixation Ways
If you are still encountering the AOL mail not working on Android issue while opening the AOL Desktop Gold account. Then to get such an annoying issue exterminated from the root lend a hand with deft techies. They will guide you through the exact procedure of bringing your AOL mail app workable in a fine manner on your android phone. Hence, place a call and associate with us.