AOL is one of the top-most email applications that offers free email services to the non-subscribers users with using their smartphones. There is an AOL application specially designed for Android users to get the account hassle-freely accessed on their phone at any time. With the help of play store, you can install this application on your phone and enter all the desired credentials for further use.But if the problem arises during installing this app, your AOL Mail Not Working On Android and need an instant quality support to resolve the issue. This hindrance also may appear due to working with outdated Android version or the AOL application is out of date. A poor internet connection can also generate this issue and have to fix it immediately. So, to make AOL mail account workable on your Android phone, meet us via dialing the helpline number. We will help you out! Moreover, read this article post and follow as it is instructions on your own.
Effectual Methods to Fix AOL Mail Not Working On Android Problem
We have collected some of the effective possible solutions that will help you out to get rid out of AOL Mail On Android Not Working issue. You can try either one of these provided methods or all of them one-by-one until your problem gets annihilated.
Method 1: Before Installing The App, Check The Internet Connection On Android
A poor internet connection can be the main cause of getting this error. Hence, it is necessary to check the internet connection. Following are the steps which will guide you to check the connection:
- Turn on your Android phone first and then open the App menu
- Now, navigate to the “Settings” app from the given list
- Under the Settings option find the “Wireless and Network” connection which is listed in the middle
- Now, turn on your Cellular Data connection and turn off the Wi-Fi and check whether the internet is working well. If still, the internet connection is slow, then go to the Network option from the list
- Open the Network section and search your device’s network manually by clicking on Search Manually
- Once the search completes, you can see a list of all the networks available for your android device
- Choose the compatible one and restart your Android device
After completing the above procedure, run the AOL application on your android. If yet, it is not working, then step out to the next method.
Method 2: Check The Entire Settings On AOL Application
Following are the steps that assist you to check the settings. Hence, try them out by keeping your eyes feast on the noted points:
- Open AOL app, click on the “Add Account” option to log in the account
- Enter the right login credentials like Email ID and Password of your AOL mail account and press OK button
- Now, select the “Manual Setting” from menu
- Now, hit“IMAP Account Settings” and fill into the desired box as noted on the screen
- Set the security type to “None” and the port must be “143, IMAP, and the server must be imap.AOL.com
- Click “Next” and transform the SMTP and the Outgoing Server Settings of your AOL account
- At the end again click on “Next” button and press“OK” to save the changes
Once you done the above process, log in to your AOL account on the app. If you are still getting the same error issue, then jump to the next method.
Method 3: Uninstall And The Re-install The AOL App
If none of the above method work to eliminate AOL Mail On Android Not Working problem, then uninstall the AOL application from your phone and then make it installed again. To do so, follow the below steps:
- Open the AOL app on your android first and then
- The two options will be shown i.e., Force Stop and Uninstall. Tap on Uninstall button and then click “OK” to confirm
- Once the uninstallation process gets completed, AOL mail app will be removed from your phone
- Now, navigate to the Play Store and search for the AOL in the search box
- Click on “Install” button to reinstall the app
- Doing so, the app will automatically be installed again in your device
Now, again log in to your account by entering the credentials and check whether the AOL Mail Not Working On Android problem gets solved.
Contact Talented Engineers for Handy Fixation Ways
If you are still encountering the same issue when opening the AOL Desktop Gold account on your android phone, then to get such annoying issue exterminated from the root lend a hand with deft techies. They will guide you the exact procedure of bringing your AOL mail app workable in a fine manner on your android phone. Hence, place a call and associate with us.